Anyone else not surprised Werdum for KTFO?

Werdum was getting old and seemed like he was overlooking Volkov, glad he got KTFO, at least HW has a new contender who isn’t pushing 50.
Well I had Werdum winning but I'm not surprised he was KTFO that seemed like Volkov only chance to win. I was surprised how good Volkov was on his back and in scrambles tho, and 100% am ready to see him contend now.

Just hope Cain is not like Werdum

I once thought Werdum went down on purpose to bait Fedor into jumping into his guard.

With these past few fights and his mindless bum-rushing, I’m pretty sure he was just lucky

I don't think its fair to say his chin is gone, we're talking about heavyweight where everyone can knock everyone out. if anything is past its prime its his cardio, which is kinda normal for a 40 year old natty man to not have the same gas tank he used to have. Compare it to Yoel at 40 looking how he does and having gas for 5 rounds, that says it all.. this is why people cheat in MMA, its the only way to beat father time.

is that the most out of shape (could just have got old overnight) Werdum we've seen?

I'm not surprised at all, as we have been seeing a massive change of gaurd in this sport: Holloway, Ortega, Ngannou, Volkov, Blaydes, Whittaker, Cogar, Till, etc. And honestly, in a clean sport, that is how it should work and what it should look like. The TRT and Pre-USADA years fucked with natural evolution.

Not at all. He's getting old and clearly been slowing down and getting fatter as time goes on. But despite that, he's always had a risky style and he's taking on so many new contenders. He's bound to lose.

his face is too long.
you probably never seen a russian in real life.

you need glassess.
My grandmom is russian and saying Volkov is not russian because of the shape of his face. Dude are you retarded ?. Volkov is common Russian surname. So those glasses mate get them. Or maybe just maybe stop talking out of your ass

Last edited:
Werdum has been overrated for quite some time so no, I'm not surprised and my money was on Volkov by KO. Werdum's striking defense isn't top notch and sometimes he chases the KO like Babalu did against Iceman. I was a bit surprised though that Werdum was not able to do anything on the ground.

My grandmom is russian and saying Volkov is not russian because of the shape of his face. Dude are you retarded ?. Volkov is common Russian surname. So those glasses mate get them. Or maybe just maybe stop talking out of your ass
i am also half russian and now i live in moscow. volkov is a name decended from polish hussar nobles who invaded russia.

alexander volkovs face is corded nordic. the corded culture migrated to poland and thats why his face is long.

i am also half russian and now i live in moscow. volkov is a name decended from polish hussar nobles who invaded russia.

alexander volkovs face is corded nordic. the corded culture migrated to poland and thats why his face is long.
I see you talking out of your ass again. He even said polish hussar nobles GTFO with your bullshit alreaedy VOLKOV is russian he is born in Russia his parents are Russian. I dont even know what are you trying to prove here that Volkov is Polish because he is not.

Last edited:
I see you talking out of your ass again. He even said polish hussar nobles GTFO with your bullshit alreaedy VOLKOV is russian he is born in Russia his parents are Russian. I dont even know what are you trying to prove here that Volkov is Polish because he is not.

you are just mad because the poles are the most slavic and the best slavic fighters. fedor is overated. minakov cheated in his fight with volkov.

volkov is a polish originated name. deal with it.

slava!!!

you are just mad because the poles are the most slavic and the best slavic fighters. fedor is overated. minakov cheated in his fight with volkov.

volkov is a polish originated name. deal with it.

slava!!!
i m dealing with it, but it looks like you are not because you said Volkov is polish fighter and he is not. And now you are trying to spin your retarded shit and you are forgeting that the argument started by you saying Volkov is Polish fighter not that Volkov is polish name. here is quote

volkov is the best polish fighter and best eastern european fighter in the ufc.

Again what are you trying to prove here? That Volkov is polish? Or what is your agenda here.
I dont care about russian fighters i just corected you that Volkov is russian and now you talk out of your ass for whole topic .

Last edited:
Back