Anyone else no longer a Mighty Mouse fan?

I used to love Mighty Mouse and would always stick up for him and brushed off his haters as insecure virgins but refusing to take the opportunity to fight TJ is unacceptable.

He's been crying about how he doesn't get paid enough. The way you get paid is by having fans. You're not going to gain fans by fighting guys who realistically are far far inferior skill wise compared to the top contenders at 135-170. Does he just want UFC to give him money because he wants it? He's fighting in the least popular division in the UFC and he's so much better than anyone else that there's no excitement at all.

He doesn't want to challenge himself and people, rightfully so, don't consider his title reign as impressive as Silva or Jones or McGregor. If he beat TJ, who is considered a top fighter, he would start getting the respect and fans he desires.

And for the record, I still think people who make fun of his height constantly are sad men.
Never was. He could have called out Dom when he was champ for a big money fight. Instead he continues to fight dwarfs and cans.

Never was. He could have called out Dom when he was champ for a big money fight. Instead he continues to fight dwarfs and cans.

DJ became champion in late 2012

Cruz dropped his title in 2011.

Cruz won his title back in 2016 and successfully defended it once, fought 3 times that year, won the title, defended, lost it within a year.

When was the time for a super fight in your opinion?

Let's be real here he barely had any here to begin with so it doesn't even matter if he lost you as a fan.

I'm disappointed, but still a fan. At the end of the day he's going to have to face TJ and when he does and wins, everybody will forgive him.

Let's be real here he barely had any here to begin with so it doesn't even matter if he lost you as a fan.

I'm disappointed, but still a fan. At the end of the day he's going to have to face TJ and when he does and wins, everybody will forgive him.
TJ isn't gonna wait around forever. He has to have a career too.

For sure. DJ is an amazing fighter and great person.

TJ doesn't deserve a title shot. If UFC wants to buy one from DJ, they can pay for it.
He's in a miniature league lol he cries about wanting more money yet won't step up and fight a real fighter for real money = fuckem

So MM is ducking a fighter that we don't know can make weight ?

From looking at his PPV buys, I don't think he has many fans to begin with.

Probably does better with his video game hustle.

What happened? did he pop for PEDs, openly do drugs, crash into someone, beat his wife, or something along those lines?

Is it because he won't make outrageous comments publicly? won't disrespect other fighters? won't shit on athletes from other sports? won't take jabs at celebs? what is it?

No they wont forgive him, they'll still mock him for his size, still complain about the lesser known fighters he's beat(including the guys at 135) and still say he ducked TJ even if he beats the piss out of him for five rounds, chokes him out and crip walks around the cage instead of doing an interview with Rogan. That's just how sherdog is.

Nah I'm still a fan as I have said in multiple threads about this MM fighting TJ @ 125 doesn't do as much for him as MM moving up and fighting the BW champ which he has said he will do if the UFC pays him to do so ,
TJ is a great fighter and I would love to see this fight but he hasn't earned a shot or proved he can make weight @ 125 to me it looks like TJ is looking to become a two division champ himself by winning the Fly weight belt and then moving up to face Cody for the BW belt once he is healthy and not look to defend the fly weight belt if he wins it .

Agreed. It seems like Conor is really the only fighter who understands capitalism.

Back