Anyone else no longer a Mighty Mouse fan?

I am a fan of DJ.

Why does TJ deserve a title shot at 125? Because he can't fight Cody at 135?

He must be trying to negotiate a better deal, there is no way he doesn't want this fight. Its the fight that could actually make him a star if he where to win.

Borg missed weight, TJ deserves a title shot.

Fill in the gap for me please.

You're using making weight as an excuse to not give TJ the shot when they guy you want your hero to fight has already shown he is incapable of making weight. That's the gap.

Mighty Mouse has lost his 5 fans over this. What a shame.

He must be trying to negotiate a better deal, there is no way he doesn't want this fight. Its the fight that could actually make him a star if he where to win.
This was my initial thought as well. The only thing I could think of otherwise is that he wants to ensure breaking the Title defense record before taking on his biggest challenge.

You're using making weight as an excuse to not give TJ the shot when they guy you want your hero to fight has already shown he is incapable of making weight. That's the gap.

Borg also shown the ability to make weight and become a ranked fighter at 125.

"they guy you want your hero to fight"

I have not made one argument for anybody to fight DJ. I said TJ doesn't deserve one, and you've yet to prove to me he does. I suggested the title shot should be earned. The best thing you've got is Ray Borg is fat.

The fact is, he doesn't deserve it. It would just be really nice to see.

Steps to ruin your UFC Brand.

1. Have poor genetics that make you the size of a kids doll.
2. Whine about money.
3. Don't take fights that offer money.

Check, Check and, Check!

I think he's an amazing fighter but this is a really bad look for him. He ducked TJ, there's no way to sugercoat it. If he wants more money, he needs to raise his profile. What better way to do that then fight a former champ who is a coach on the current TUF? Why duck this fight just to fight some guy nobody has ever heard of, or what, fight another guy that you've already beaten?

This was my initial thought as well. The only thing I could think of otherwise is that he wants to ensure breaking the Title defense record before taking on his biggest challenge.

It would most likely backfire as TJ will choose to fight Cody and MM will be called a ducker for the rest of his career. MM should fight TJ and if he wins move up to fight Cody for a super fight.

What? Seriously?

It doesn't even seem like Mighty Mouse was even in the loop regarding the supposed fight.

Dillashaw isn't even the champion of his own division..
How does he move to another division and get an immediate title shot?
That's pretty bogus.

The UFC just need to fill their spot, so they are trying to force DJ into a fight against a guy who isn't even in his division, isn't a champion, and isn't a big draw.

Plus, who knows if Dillashaw can even make 125 lbs?!

He wants that record to himself. Fighting tj at the right price makes sense.

I used to love Mighty Mouse and would always stick up for him and brushed off his haters as insecure virgins but refusing to take the opportunity to fight TJ is unacceptable.

He's been crying about how he doesn't get paid enough. The way you get paid is by having fans. You're not going to gain fans by fighting guys who realistically are far far inferior skill wise compared to the top contenders at 135-170. Does he just want UFC to give him money because he wants it? He's fighting in the least popular division in the UFC and he's so much better than anyone else that there's no excitement at all.

He doesn't want to challenge himself and people, rightfully so, don't consider his title reign as impressive as Silva or Jones or McGregor. If he beat TJ, who is considered a top fighter, he would start getting the respect and fans he desires.

And for the record, I still think people who make fun of his height constantly are sad men.
Quite a rarity of sherdog where I findl a post 100% as I feel.

Upset because of fucking TJ Dillasnake? No.

GTFO you diva.

He doesn't want to challenge himself and people, rightfully so, don't consider his title reign as impressive as Silva or Jones or McGregor. If he beat TJ, who is considered a top fighter, he would start getting the respect and fans he desires.

And for the record, I still think people who make fun of his height constantly are sad men.

I'm sorry but putting McGregor's name in that sentence is laughable.

MM doesn't hype fights. He's a great fighter in a weak division with no promotion.

I was so pissed that MM turned it down. Bitches no one is in his division then he has a legit chance to make a statement he isn't interested. god dammit MM.

Do you have a link to this? I've seen many threads with complaints but I haven't seen an actual news article that says Johnson won't take this fight. I'd be interested in his rationale in his own words.

What title reign? Conor hasn't defended a single time.

Back