Anyone else no longer a Mighty Mouse fan?

MMAislife69

natural heavyweight
@Orange
Reaction score
I used to love Mighty Mouse and would always stick up for him and brushed off his haters as insecure virgins but refusing to take the opportunity to fight TJ is unacceptable.

He's been crying about how he doesn't get paid enough. The way you get paid is by having fans. You're not going to gain fans by fighting guys who realistically are far far inferior skill wise compared to the top contenders at 135-170. Does he just want UFC to give him money because he wants it? He's fighting in the least popular division in the UFC and he's so much better than anyone else that there's no excitement at all.

He doesn't want to challenge himself and people, rightfully so, don't consider his title reign as impressive as Silva or Jones or McGregor. If he beat TJ, who is considered a top fighter, he would start getting the respect and fans he desires.

And for the record, I still think people who make fun of his height constantly are sad men.

Hes becoming annoying as hell.

Is he really surprised hes not making millions defending his belt against guys like elliot, reis, borg, etc.?

Last edited:
ccf17dfe8667fc2ef5b04c51d87bbeb2a3f79f74c89ebeec42340d7b4fd4c199.jpg

Same, no longer a fan.

you're not going to be getting paid millions by fighting guys like ray borg, Cariaso, reis, elliot, etc. not to mention hardly anyone cares about his fights. He just wants to pad his resume with pointless wins without challenging himself.
It's a big shame because it's not like TJ is much bigger than him. He's a bit taller and little bit broader but their walk around weight is probably only 5-10lb difference. I could be a bit more understanding for Dom who is a lot taller and longer.

MM had fans? His fights sold the base number for any UFC PPV...

giphy.gif

So you're upset with him because he doesn't want to move up for a non-title fight against a top 3 opponent in that weight class?

LOL.

EDIT: I done fucked up.

Last edited:
I used to love Mighty Mouse and would always stick up for him and brushed off his haters as insecure virgins but refusing to take the opportunity to fight TJ is unacceptable.

He's been crying about how he doesn't get paid enough. The way you get paid is by having fans. You're not going to gain fans by fighting guys who realistically are far far inferior skill wise compared to the top contenders at 135-170. Does he just want UFC to give him money because he wants it? He's fighting in the least popular division in the UFC and he's so much better than anyone else that there's no excitement at all.

He doesn't want to challenge himself and people, rightfully so, don't consider his title reign as impressive as Silva or Jones or McGregor. If he beat TJ, who is considered a top fighter, he would start getting the respect and fans he desires.

And for the record, I still think people who make fun of his height constantly are sad men.
im still optimistic that they're negotiating, but yes, if he doesn't fight tj (barring tj getting injured) then fuck that shit. He deserves the shit he gets. Who cares anymore. Ludicrous to pass this up

For sure. DJ is an amazing fighter and great person.

TJ doesn't deserve a title shot. If UFC wants to buy one from DJ, they can pay for it.

So you're upset with him because he doesn't want to move up for a non-title fight against a top 3 opponent in that weight class?

LOL.
He's not moving up
Dillashaw is the one moving down to fight him

MM had fans? His fights sold the base number for any UFC PPV...

giphy.gif

I wasn't a hardcore fan but I liked him and felt he got way too much hate. But since the Cejudo fight I haven't seen anybody seriously argue that he isn't the overwhelming favourite. These guys don't have KO power like heavyweights so there's almost zero chance of him losing. He is showing a huge lack of ambition.

LOL.

TJ has said he will move down so it will be a title fight and a drained AF TJ but still nope

It's disappointing but I still respect the fuck out of him.

His streak is impressive.

Not everyone has Penn or Andy sized balls.

LOL.

NAY lad, I think you're misinformed.

Dilly is WILLING to move to 125lbs, and Manlet Mouse REFUSES to fight him, and claims he should "EARN" his shot at FLW lol.

I.e. He wants another Chris Cariosso or John Moraga.

1200px-Mallard2.jpg

For sure. DJ is an amazing fighter and great person.

TJ doesn't deserve a title shot. If UFC wants to buy one from DJ, they can pay for it.

I hope he does just want more money, but even if that's the case it's pretty weak. Beating former champs is what gets you noticed, not beating people most other fans don't know. I dunno man, I;'ve been a mighty mouse fan for a while, but him vs tj would be amazing. To turn it down to fight another guy most people don;t know is like telling his fans to fuck off because he wants his record.

DJ is running scared by the looks of it. Wants to pad his record in the weakest division in MMA against nobodies and TUF winners instead of challenging himself.

Back