anyone else more excited for the royal rumble?

I watch real fighters doing battle in a cage, not juiced up tanned freaks in bikinis putting on a fake theatrical interpretation of a fight.

Your attempt to equate the two is pathetic.
So,
your homoerotic viewing is limited to the UFC because you prefer sweaty men rolling around with each other in a cage instead of a ring, and you're obsessed with tanned men in bikinis. got it.

So,
your homoerotic viewing is limited to the UFC because you prefer sweaty men rolling around with each other in a cage instead of a ring, and you're obsessed with tanned men in bikinis. got it.
<{cruzshake}>
Ooooor I prefer to watch actual fighters in a real fight over a fake man soap opera.

<{cruzshake}>
Ooooor I prefer to watch actual fighters in a real fight over a fake man soap opera.
<21>that's why you keep hanging out here in the Pro Wrestling Discussion forum, right? You aren't fooling anyone, Phil Brooks.

I watch real fighters doing battle in a cage, not juiced up tanned freaks in bikinis putting on a fake theatrical interpretation of a fight.

what-a-mark-2-o.gif

This is a cry for attention as you work your way out of the closet isn't it? Bro...it's 2017...we're all ok with it. Do your thing...no judgement here.

This is a cry for attention as you work your way out of the closet isn't it? Bro...it's 2017...we're all ok with it. Do your thing...no judgement here.

Funny how my anti pro wrestling argument is that it's fake and most fans still think it's real and get into the way overdone drama like wash women, but the arguments I've been getting back from you girls is how somehow I'm gay because I prefer to watch real fighting instead of a soap opera. I'm trying to figure that out.

Maybe you guys are just projecting ?

How embarrassing for you that your argument was to say "your gay".

Good one jerk off.

How embarrassing for you that your argument was to say "your gay".

Good one jerk off.

Why does every comment from you involve man on man action if you're not coming out of the closet? Dude..it's cool...there's no shame in 2017...no one cares. Do your thing with whomever you want...say it loud and proud sister! Although, I will not jerk off for you dude...that's crossing the line...boundaries are still boundaries mister!

Funny how my anti pro wrestling argument is that it's fake and most fans still think it's real and get into the way overdone drama like wash women, but the arguments I've been getting back from you girls is how somehow I'm gay because I prefer to watch real fighting instead of a soap opera. I'm trying to figure that out.

Maybe you guys are just projecting ?
Reminding people something's fake in 2017 is embarrassing.

Are you twelve or just retarded?

Why does every comment from you involve man on man action if you're not coming out of the closet? Dude..it's cool...there's no shame in 2017...no one cares. Do your thing with whomever you want...say it loud and proud sister! Although, I will not jerk off for you dude...that's crossing the line...boundaries are still boundaries mister!

<WellThere>

<18>

Reminding people something's fake in 2017 is embarrassing.

Are you twelve or just retarded?

Actually I'd say thinking it's real is what's embarrassing.

But that just my opinion.
<NoneOfMy>

Another crappy analogy.
The difference is that the show is known to be fake and accepted as that while watching.
No one thinks TV shows are real.

Grown men thinking fake wrestling is real and getting all excited over it is delusional and embarrassing.

You do realise that 99.99% of adult prowrestling fans know it's fake??

So anyways . . .

I just got tv and watched this weeks wrestling, so I'm gonna watch the RR. I don't get excited, but when somebody I like comes out I punch the shit out of the shoulder of the person sitting next to me lol. It's fun. Prolly more for me than them.

About to watch the NXT Takeover. Been slacking for months with all the specials.

You do realise that 99.99% of adult prowrestling fans know it's fake??

Well it certainly doesn't seem that way from the outside looking in.
I'm not so sure that's true.

And if it is true that's ridiculous also.
Then why watch ?

Nah it's still real to most.

Well it certainly doesn't seem that way from the outside looking in.
I'm not so sure that's true.

And if it is true that's ridiculous also.
Then why watch ?

Nah it's still real to most.

The same reason you watch every other tv show and movie that's fake...because it's fun and kills time.

nsWhxsE.gif

Bet this guy really thinks Connor McGregor is going to fight Floyd Mayweather and somehow get out of a contract in order to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back