anyone else more excited for the royal rumble?

<{poor?}>

and thank you for confirming you have a dick in your ear. thats pretty gay NTTAWWT

You sound obsessed with Dicks.
<18>
Have you not gotten your oiled up man in a bikini fake wrestling fix today ?

I have no idea how adults can enjoy that fake wrestling crap.

I have no idea how adults can spend 3/4 of their waking hours staring at twitter feeds, but they do it. To each his own.

You sound obsessed with Dicks.
<18>
Have you not gotten your oiled up man in a bikini fake wrestling fix today ?
[<diva2] its ok to be wrong.

MMA isn't laughed at because the strikers aren't as good as boxers at boxing. Thats ridiculous.
MMA is not pro wrestling for adults because it also involves grappling.
Also ridiculous and really nobody but a few pathetic fake wrestling fans will say that in defense of themselves and their man soap opera.

Both points are absurd and have no validity.

Your attempt to try and put MMA and pro wrestling is the same category as "entertainment" is a huge fail.

How can it be entertaining when you know it's fake ?
I don't get that.
Point clearly missed.

How can you enjoy a movie more than a documentary....

Same logic.

bro we're not Indians

Point clearly missed.

How can you enjoy a movie more than a documentary....

Same logic.

No it isn't.
Man children that watch pro wrestling think it is real. Let's not pretend that a large majority of them don't.

Nobody watching a fictional TV show thinks it's real.

Now go back to beating up your little sister in the basement with your Hulk Hogan underoos on.

LOL these geniuses still thinking "fake shit" bothers rasslin fans in this day and age.

Go back to 70s and think up something new.

No, I'm more excited to see Juliana fucking Pena attempt to dry hump some Russian chick for 25 minutes.

What a silly question.

No it isn't.
Man children that watch pro wrestling think it is real. Let's not pretend that a large majority of them don't.

Nobody watching a fictional TV show thinks it's real.

Now go back to beating up your little sister in the basement with your Hulk Hogan underoos on.
Please shut the fuck up. You're actually embarrasing.

Please shut the fuck up. You're actually embarrasing.

You're running around the basement in your underwear watching oily tanned up steroid freaks act out a man soap opera for you and I'm the embarrassing one ?
<{yearp}>

OK.

Kurt Angle will surprise everypne and win the Royal Rumble

Kurt Angle winning the Rumble?

What year is this

Fuck I don't follow wrestling but damn they never retire huh

You're running around the basement in your underwear watching oily tanned up steroid freaks act out a man soap opera for you and I'm the embarrassing one ?
<{yearp}>

OK.
Which is what? The ground work of what MMA was plus pretty much what MMA is now with acts like Conor and Nate/Aldo, TUF etc?

Please stop. If you're trying to prove the point that you're more of a man for watching MMA because they actually throw fists, remember you're the same dude probably living at home posting on a forum about his love for a sport where half naked men often lay on top of eachother, grinding out rounds for 15 minutes straight. You'd be no better than what you claim I am.

And
<{yearp}>

OK.
and you're probably obsessing over a manlet Irishmen and a greased up Frenchmen in even tighter shorts.

Tell me more.

And
and you're probably obsessing over a manlet Irishmen and a greased up Frenchmen in even tighter shorts.

Tell me more.

I watch real fighters doing battle in a cage, not juiced up tanned freaks in bikinis putting on a fake theatrical interpretation of a fight.

Your attempt to equate the two is pathetic.

Back