Anyone else miss Brian Stann?

Kind of. He wasn't the worst. Knew his stuff and didn't have an annoying voice.

Fuck yes I do, but you gotta respect his career path. He got out of MMA before too much brain damage, moved on to an excellent position as a commentator (a knowledgeable commentator mind you) and now is pursuing other dreams! How can you hate on that??

Oh and not to mention he was a fucking bad ass marine before MMA.

I do, a class act and a violent, exciting fighter. His fight against Wanderlai Silva was a classic!

That fight was why he quit, claiming it was not possible for Wand to perform like that unless he was on drugs / steroids.

Anyone? I definitely do. I've liked the last couple guys they've had (what are they're names?) They did DWTNCS. Especially the guy who did the Swanson/Ortega card. I'd love to see Stann come back eventually though. I also wonder why Florian doesn't commentate anymore? And did they get rid of Grisham already?
Of course I miss the greatest living American. I liked him on the mic

As a commentator?

no

I thought he was okay, not great but not bad.

Better than DC, Anik, Florian.

Anyone? I definitely do. I've liked the last couple guys they've had (what are they're names?) They did DWTNCS. Especially the guy who did the Swanson/Ortega card. I'd love to see Stann come back eventually though. I also wonder why Florian doesn't commentate anymore? And did they get rid of Grisham already?
He was too cookie cutter / Politically correct for my liking.

As a commentator?

no

I thought he was okay, not great but not bad.

Better than DC, Anik, Florian.
I think DC is better. With all due respect, Stan was very monotone, took stuff too serious and could not laugh or let his hair down

I think DC is better. With all due respect, Stan was very monotone, took stuff too serious and could not laugh or let his hair down
thug rose x19 showed dc was shit
Plus
No active fighter should do commentary

af146b0dcf1648378222371ff183686e.jpg

Was he the one that was in the military?

Back