Anyone else miss Brian Stann?

Always liked him both as a fighter and commentator. Didn't realize he was "gone" - I think there could be some interesting combinations of commentators with guys like him, Rogan, Cruz, DC, etc...

Anyone? I definitely do. I've liked the last couple guys they've had (what are they're names?) They did DWTNCS. Especially the guy who did the Swanson/Ortega card. I'd love to see Stann come back eventually though. I also wonder why Florian doesn't commentate anymore? And did they get rid of Grisham already?

yeah because when Wanderlei K.O. him it was awesome

He also was not a can

ibqZ1B2nISadbG.gif

Anyone? I definitely do. I've liked the last couple guys they've had (what are they're names?) They did DWTNCS. Especially the guy who did the Swanson/Ortega card. I'd love to see Stann come back eventually though. I also wonder why Florian doesn't commentate anymore? And did they get rid of Grisham already?
No. He had the personality of a piece of plywood.

He's decent, but I think Paul Felder has been the best commentator

I miss his laugh, I miss his scent, I miss his musk..... but that fucker wouldn't agree to get an apartment together so he can go to hell!

Very technical, and knows his shit. But, he’s a bit dry for my liking. Like reading a text book. If he could inject a little more emotion. As opposed to sounding like an automaton. He’d be much better, imo.

I like DC as a commentater but I think he'd be better with someone other than Rogan. I might be bias cause I find Rogan to be trash nowadays but I think Stann and DC would have been gold. Dominick is great as well but he needs time for training and recovery (unfortunately) so I'm not surprised we don't see him more.

Gotta say Felder and that other cat were damn good the other night

I miss Stann. He was the best of the fighters, imo. Felder is great, too. But Stann was the best.

I would like to see Brian Stann and Tank Abbot commentate a fight. Brian, with his polished professional and insightful comments while Tank is half drunk throwing insulting one liners between F bombs.

Him and hardy are the best.

When did Ken'Flo stop commentating?

I miss Chris Leben like a big, smelly, cheese fart.

Just like that.

He was one of my favorite announcers. I miss seeing that perfectly rectangular head on my screen!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back