Anyone else miss Brian Stann?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone? I definitely do. I've liked the last couple guys they've had (what are they're names?) They did DWTNCS. Especially the guy who did the Swanson/Ortega card. I'd love to see Stann come back eventually though. I also wonder why Florian doesn't commentate anymore? And did they get rid of Grisham already?

Definitely do. He was the best commentator they had imo

I do, a class act and a violent, exciting fighter. His fight against Wanderlai Silva was a classic!

why would I miss that nobody when Mike Perry still here killing fools

I do. Nothing against Cormier but I definitely preferred Stann over him and thought he was the best. All the luck to him in his real estate business.

I just realized I haven't seen him until you mentioned him, is he another victim of the new UFC?

You mean the greatest American to ever exist? Not really...

I do. Guy really did his homework before each event he commentated.

He made the broadcast look professional an provided good insight.

I do. Nothing against Cormier but I definitely preferred Stann over him and thought he was the best. All the luck to him in his real estate business.
Cormier is good for PPV's I feel. Cruz and Stann are better for fight nights. It seems like Cruz hasn't commentated in awhile either

Cormier is good for PPV's I feel. Cruz and Stann are better for fight nights. It seems like Cruz hasn't commentated in awhile either
I like DC as a commentater but I think he'd be better with someone other than Rogan. I might be bias cause I find Rogan to be trash nowadays but I think Stann and DC would have been gold. Dominick is great as well but he needs time for training and recovery (unfortunately) so I'm not surprised we don't see him more.

I just realized I haven't seen him until you mentioned him, is he another victim of the new UFC?

No he's a victim of having kids that he never saw because doing a UFC event meant he was away in another country half the time.

No he's a victim of having kids that he never saw because doing a UFC event meant he was away in another country half the time.

<mma4> Big respect to Stann the man putting family 1st...

all time best combo is rogan and goldberg but u shertards got goldie fired!! thanks alot!!! cant stand any of these guys!!!

Back