Anyone else know Jones is guilty yet root for him and worry that he will be a shell of himself clean

AndrewGolota48

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That's my position right now, it'a great to have him back as a fan even though he's guilty as sin beyond all reasonable doubt, and the USADA decision is a travesty.

But at the same time he's kind of a sacred figure in that he's the GOAT of MMA and it will be sad to see him reduced to a mere mortal, getting his ass kicked left and right.

I wouldn't mind as much seeing Cormier beat him because it would epic, but I'm scared he will get destroyed by Gus or someone else, which will be anticlimactic.

No, he'll maul any of them.

Riods aren't fucking pixie dust.

Not once have I ever seen somebody be a worse version of themselves by cleaning themselves up.

Clear Mind Jones will be unstoppable

No that’s what I hope for. I didn’t want him suspended cause the more he fights, the higher the chance he’ll eventually get ktfo.

No, he'll maul any of them.

Riods aren't fucking pixie dust.
source.gif

At this point, why worry that he'll be clean?

What reason has Jon been given to be clean? He'll just run a tighter ship this time and manage his cycle better.

He was roiding for the whole year. Came just in time to do his circle and fight again.

USADA likes to suck Jones after he takes Dick Pills.

He can come into the cage with amputated legs and still be favored over any LHW.

Jones could test positive again and probably only get a 1 year suspension. USADA is gonna claim Jones came with some more "information" and recommend a 12 month ban.

Steroids don't make you talented but Jon Jones definitely won't be performing in tip top shape anymore. Look at his fight with Shogun and compare him now.

I expect OSP Jones to return. A shell, of a shell of his former self.

<mma1>

Negro please. Ain't no fookin' way Jones comes in clean. If he was juicing while an active fighter, he sure as shit will be juicing after a long period of inactivity and being older.

Back