Anyone else having a really crap day/week?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Maybe us sherbros joining together and talking about it can help us overcome.

Most stressed I think I've ever been in my life! HECK!

Monies low. Expenses stupid high. Lease is up and gotta move ASAP. Job sucks, want to change ASAP.

I'm going to try and use it as an opportunity to grow and improve though. Find a way to tackle each and every one of these problems and come out better from it....Also bang some girls to relax.

edit: oh yea I think I have a fractured knuckle

I am. I came down with a nasty summer cold monday night and am still fighting it

I also am getting the sense that its time to switch jobs

OH YEA, I also forgot to mention that I have two cars and BOTH have problems right now! Just spent over 2k on one and its not running yet. The other one at least runs but I'm having to drag it into the shop every couple of days because the same fucking problem keeps coming back and these dudes cant keep it fixed.

7B7B6611-0B48-4C7D-BB69-85AE942FE96C.jpeg Yea I did

Big clients angry perfect storm of wtf

Drink some whiskey

Stop and smell the roses(or enjoy the rays of sunshine I caught with my iPhone camera while golfing)

It’s never as good as it sounds and it’s never as bad as it seems

Remember there are billions of people who don’t have the luxury of clean water much less the ability to post on sherdog and whatever challenge that has been presented to you

You can overcome it!

Cheers

Not crappy, not good either. A pretty forgettable week for me. I will move to a different flat in 2 weeks, so I have been focusing on getting things packed up etc.

Not crappy, not good either. A pretty forgettable week for me. I will move to a different flat in 2 weeks, so I have been focusing on getting things packed up etc.

I gotta decided on renting again or getting a mortgage on my first real home. I really dont want to rend because its money just right down the toilet. But I cant afford the down payment+mortgage on a house I would truly love. I have one I'm looking at but I'm not in love with it, but it'd be about the best I can afford right now with everything going on.

Car bills and medical bills have ruined me almost. I've got way more money tied up in one of my cars than most people spend on 2-3 cars.

It pisses me that there isn't an alternative to renting from some dickweed and buying some fucktard large house. Wish there were various shacks about the size of a 3 and 1/2 in city you could buy so lame there aren't. Makes me want to burn teh world or fuck off to the forest.

Adversity builds character, embrace the grind, take it one day at a time and know that the struggles are temporary, just keep pushing forward and trust the process.

yeah...been a weird couple weeks...in an awkward living situation atm...

i really dont know waht to think...been staring off into the distance alot lately figuring out what i should do...

It’s friday. Idgaf about anything else, cause it’s friday.

I wanna make pancakes but I’m out of cooking oil. Life has never been so hard :(

Poland lost against Senegal and I drank a liter of vodka with 12 pack on the side. Had a rough next morning but everything else has been perfect. Ready for the games this weekend!

I'm under a lot of stress at work recently. I've been exercising to try and clear my mind, but it's mental stress so it's not working at all, only getting through the rough patch will help.

Next couple of days at work are gonna suck that's for sure. Oh well. Looking forward to a free UFC card and Formula 1 this weekend.

I have an interview coming up and hope to have 2 jobs so I can save as much as possible for my baby thats due in 5 months

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back