anyone else have long hair?

andrewm2211

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I have long hair. I tie it up with a sports tie, it's rubber so it sticks more than the normal ones. but still after 1 round my hair is usually in my face, and the hair tie is too tangled up for me to quickly take it out in between rounds.
Any fellow long hair grapplers have any tips.

I have longish hair. I wear an ear guard that keeps it in place. Honestly, long hair and grappling don't mix well. Shoulder length is just about doable but much longer than that and you're just holding yourself and everyone else up.

I trained for about six years with long hair, almost to my waist sometimes. My best solutions were a high bun, or a high braid twisted into a bun.

I also recommend getting a hair spray from a health food shop - it'll have less harsh ingredients that won't sting the eyes when mixed with sweat. That should help take care of the shorter hairs that keep falling out of the sports tie.

I had about shoulder length hair that I would keep in a cap that was made for chick wrestlers. I got made fun of, but it worked alright.

I had about shoulder length hair that I would keep in a cap that was made for chick wrestlers. I got made fun of, but it worked alright.

Did you like that? I should get one of these. I AM a chick so who's gonna make fun of me? I do keep cutting my hair shorter and shorter (shoulder length now) but I'm just so darn used to putting it up in a ponytail. I hate hair in my face even if it's overall shorter.

Did you like that? I should get one of these. I AM a chick so who's gonna make fun of me? I do keep cutting my hair shorter and shorter (shoulder length now) but I'm just so darn used to putting it up in a ponytail. I hate hair in my face even if it's overall shorter.

Yeah I liked it a lot. Some hair would still sneak out, but it kept the majority out of the way.

Is that how you got your name, Cappy?

I have long hair. I tie it up with a sports tie, it's rubber so it sticks more than the normal ones. but still after 1 round my hair is usually in my face, and the hair tie is too tangled up for me to quickly take it out in between rounds.
Any fellow long hair grapplers have any tips.
Cut your fucking hair.
Blank+_4c02d6d6345adafe94c07bc8daa82ba2.jpg

Back