Anyone else have Flograppling?

fittycentguard

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I have to admit, the documentaries on Flograppling are very well done. You can see the difference between professionally produced docs vs. Stuart Cooper's stuff. It is seriously night and day.

Anybody else sucked into a subscription?

I do. I don't see why you felt the need to throw Stuart Cooper under the bus though.I like some of his stuff as well as FloGrappling's stuff.

Didn't Stuart raise $20k a indiegogo/kickstart or something to make films? Were those ever finished?

I do. I don't see why you felt the need to throw Stuart Cooper under the bus though.I like some of his stuff as well as FloGrappling's stuff.

Because that guy is garbage and the whole begging to fund his shit and stealing people's womenz.

I have it, I like it.

You get flowrestling and flocombat with it too. The wrestling instructionals alone are worth id

Wait, what?!?!?!

I've had flograppling for months, you really get flowrestling and combat along with it? Same login and all???

You get flowrestling and flocombat with it too. The wrestling instructionals alone are worth id

I was pumped when they added that. Flowrestling is a great site.

I've got the annual subscription. It's awesome to be able to view all sorts of these different events - IBJJF and otherwise - plus all the documentaries and training videos. I've really been spending a good chunk of time watching these smaller MMA shows on FloCombat and the wrestling on FloWrestling as well.

I'm watching F2W 8 and wish flograppling would catch up with the 1970s and add video overlay indicating things like who is fighting who, who da frack is commentating, etc.

I'm watching F2W 8 and wish flograppling would catch up with the 1970s and add video overlay indicating things like who is fighting who, who da frack is commentating, etc.

Agree, but I think that each promotion puts their stuff together in that way rather than flograppling. Regardless, it's annoying and seems like an easy fix.

F2W 8 was a fucking BUST. Constant screen freezes. The audio was about 7 seconds delayed for the entire card. Ads were popping up blocking the entire screen during action. Tonon is getting his ass kicked, the screen freezes, and the match is over after he got the sub. The commentators were so bad they never even said what the sub was. And of course there is no replay. I was actually speechless. So....how'd he win? Did anyone see it?

Total shitshow.

F2W 8 was a fucking BUST. Constant screen freezes. The audio was about 7 seconds delayed for the entire card. Ads were popping up blocking the entire screen during action. Tonon is getting his ass kicked, the screen freezes, and the match is over after he got the sub. The commentators were so bad they never even said what the sub was. And of course there is no replay. I was actually speechless. So....how'd he win? Did anyone see it?

Total shitshow.

It was a heel hook. Garry was going for an electric chair sweep from the lockdown, had Akbari almost doing a split, then kicked his leg over the top of the leg that he had extended by his upper body. There was a very brief scramble but once he locked in the sub, the tap came quick.

Also I wouldn't say Garry was getting his ass kicked. He got taken down hard a couple of times and mounted, but he never looked like he was in danger, and he had some nice sweeps of his own in the match. Agree on the poor quality of the feed though.

I'll be fighting on the fight to win pro 9 next week so if you got flograppling Check it out

I like it. But agree on the audio delay. WTF?! Also, they haven't mastered the science of uploading the fight right after it finishes like UFC Fight Pass. Granted, they eventually upload the event, but sometimes it is at 2:00AM when it finally gets uploaded. UFC Fight Pass has it down as you can watch anytime even if the event already started or just finished. Good thing FloGrappling is more expensive than UFC Fight Pass. oh wait, what?!

I like it. But agree on the audio delay. WTF?! Also, they haven't mastered the science of uploading the fight right after it finishes like UFC Fight Pass. Granted, they eventually upload the event, but sometimes it is at 2:00AM when it finally gets uploaded. UFC Fight Pass has it down as you can watch anytime even if the event already started or just finished. Good thing FloGrappling is more expensive than UFC Fight Pass. oh wait, what?!
You don't just get flograppling.. oh wait what? I get if you're not interested in the other sites but for the value and the content provided just on flowrestling it's a bargain. I

Back