Anyone else have cool UFC dreams

ILove4MinutesHyuna

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sometimes I have these dreams where im a UFC fighter, and ill have a whole bad ass back story, like I grew up in some obscure part of the world, where people were more primal and we faught to the death to settle arguments. So then I get discovered and eventually join UFC having killed like 7 people in my village. My physique is the same though as IRL so im like 5'8 and 160 but somehow im able to take on people at MW, LHW and even HW. You would think at some point id realize this is just a dream, but no I go on to like smash people, I fight Jon Jones and just scissor his leg kinda like that one guy did to Anderson and snap that shit. When I finally wake up I feel bumped out cause like man some of the dreams are really cool. Theres others where I not only a UFC champ but also killing everyone in Boxing. Anyway was wondering if anyone else has had dreams of UFC glory.

“Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.” - Kenny Florian

Anytime i have a dream and I am in a fight, I am usually winning but i can never swing as hard as i know i can. Im hitting the guy over and over again but it feels like im punching underwater in a swimming pool lol.

Maybe you are onto something with the scissoring. Im tired of not knocking my opponents unconscious in my dreams.

Last edited:
Sometimes I have dreams where Luke Rockhold, Sexyama, Josh Thompson and I are at a community college and we're all posing nude for an art class. Someone challenges someone to a sword fight and it gets blurry from there

Anytime i have a dream and I am in a fight, I am usually winning but i can never swing as hard as i know i can. Im hitting the guy over and over again but it feels like im punching under a swimming pool lol.
Exactly how my fighting dreams always go... I wonder what's up with that?

No cool ones, but a couple weird ones. I'd tell them, but dream stories always fall flat for some reason

I once had one about Dan Quinn.
I don't remember it that well.
We were probably snorting Stevia or playing the violin on some lucky ladies

I recently had a dream that I was going to fight Robbie Lawler. I was woefully underprepared, and wondered how I'd gotten myself into that. I was trying to figure out how to get out of it. I finally did - I woke up.

I once dreamt that my mom was a ring girl.

giphy.gif

Exactly how my fighting dreams always go... I wonder what's up with that?
Means you're not fully confident in your abilities. Fight dreams tend to progress from nightmares where you can barely move at all and being unable to fight back, trying to flee, to dreams where you're fighting back but not getting much done, to winning but it being hard work, to winning easily. It's a common pattern among people who start martial arts and grow more confident the longer they practice.

Sometimes I have these dreams where im a UFC fighter, and ill have a whole bad ass back story, like I grew up in some obscure part of the world, where people were more primal and we faught to the death to settle arguments. So then I get discovered and eventually join UFC having killed like 7 people in my village. My physique is the same though as IRL so im like 5'8 and 160 but somehow im able to take on people at MW, LHW and even HW. You would think at some point id realize this is just a dream, but no I go on to like smash people, I fight Jon Jones and just scissor his leg kinda like that one guy did to Anderson and snap that shit. When I finally wake up I feel bumped out cause like man some of the dreams are really cool. Theres others where I not only a UFC champ but also killing everyone in Boxing. Anyway was wondering if anyone else has had dreams of UFC glory.
Nice story i love u babe

I always get my Ass beat in dreams. Kind of like real life

Back