Anyone else had back issues

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys I really just want a place to vent but at the same time I am wondering if I am alone. I fractured my spine awhile back and it has been acting up recently. It feels like i am a tank and walking my torso around if that makes any sense. I just laugh and joke about it all the time because that is what I do. I just want to know if anyone else has these types of issues?

Hey guys I really just want a place to vent but at the same time I am wondering if I am alone. I fractured my spine awhile back and it has been acting up recently. It feels like i am a tank and walking my torso around if that makes any sense. I just laugh and joke about it all the time because that is what I do. I just want to know if anyone else has these types of issues?
Wow. I haven't had anything as severe as that. Pinched nerve and some other back and knee issues but I couldn't imagine having to go through what you're going through. I wish you well. Did you have surgery?

Wow. I haven't had anything as severe as that. Pinched nerve and some other back and knee issues but I couldn't imagine having to go through what you're going through. I wish you well. Did you have surgery?
no i lost my perfectly fine health care thanks to the first black president

Hey bro I got 3 herniated discs.
Took me a few years to get back to where I am now physically.
Now I have to live with it for the rest of my life but get used to it so it does not bother me that much anymore.

Still sucks sometimes but I try to think of people who got worse health like cancer, etc to stay positive.

Hey bro I got 3 herniated discs.
Took me a few years to get back to where I am now physically.
Now I have to live with it for the rest of my life but get used to it so it does not bother me that much anymore.

Still sucks sometimes but I try to think of people who got worse health like cancer, etc to stay positive.
i just deal with it by laughing about it.i made the doctor laugh when he said on a scale of 1-10 where does it hurt and i said "death"

As a member of the brotherhood of head to toe injuries, I would recommend checking out a good osteopath. Most of the clod medical community will treat you one issue at a time and use you as a body bank.

Had bad injury senior year of high-school that involved thoracic and lumbar spine, was in physical therapy for 6 months (physical therapist told me my combat sports days where over).

Ended up making some adjustments and still compete in MMA to this day. Anti inflammation cream (Neotica) and back roller made out of sewer pipe are the two things that saved my ass.

I worked a really physical job for years which involved block laying. The lower part of my back flairs up all the time.

I went through my back 2 times during deadlift. First was bad technique. Then I learned how to deadlift. Then it happened couple of years later with 30% of my weight. Thats a year ago. I decided to stop weight lifting hard, and just focus on martial arts instead.

a long time ago a buddy of mine broke a vertebra while riding the sled of his daughter over a ramp. he had bad back issues for years then the pain suddenly just went away.

nowadays he does crossfit, haha.

Lowback also,, injured doing deadlift warmups first time then back squats also. Had to stop lifting for a year and had to buy an automatic transmission car cause my left foot was also painful.

Now im back to lifting, albeit more bodybuilding style. I only front squat though i still do deadlifts but singles or atleast very low reps on heavier weights .

I cant do roundhouse kicks to yhe body anymore, hurts my back.

Back