Anyone else got Volkan and Stipe?

I’m going with both Champs but could be double wrong.

Maybe Volkan can land the death punch but I’m not sure he’s gonna be throwing many punches, he lands hard in the clinch. I could see him start to throw in that spot and get taken down and grinded out.

I feel like Francis is way too hyped right now but it’s rightful, dude is scary. But what happens if he’s on his back foot trying to keep Stipe off of him the whole fight? HW’s just can’t keep that pace like Stipe except maybe Cain outside of Mexico

This was hard to pass up. We have Stipe who should be a betting favorite and Volkan who has the first of death. Be nice to see it come through.

XUCm6jM

I’m with you on Stipe.

And, ANYTHING can happen in mma. You have a shot of Volkan winning.

Break a leg.

tumblr_mt9e21BPIX1sfwumuo1_500.gif

Stipe i see wining in 2 ........ Volcan has really nice striking ........ I expect DC makes it a very boring wresting match like the Anderson fight.

Stipe's striking defense looks very suspect to me. Ngannou will hit him and that will be the story.

I'm a fan of Stipe but I got a bad feeling about his chances. Reminds me of Silva/ Franklin 1 - the lifelong pro fighter vs the school teacher except this time it's the firefighter and the dawn of the Ngannou era.

Ngannou by ko

If you're betting on Volkan you seriously need to take control of your life

He's a scrub

I threw down $70 on the exact same bet. I know it likely won't happen but I like juicy odds.

Back