Anyone else got Volkan and Stipe?

beaucephus

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This was hard to pass up. We have Stipe who should be a betting favorite and Volkan who has the first of death. Be nice to see it come through.

XUCm6jM

Bet 561 to win 470 on two dogs? What am I missing?

Volkan will kill that bet. DC and Stipe is the way to go.

Oh, lol, way more sensible. Good luck.

Nobody has Rose either.
I don't think Volkan has anything more than a punchers chance, but given the odds and the payout, seems worth the while.
It could obviously happen. I just doubt it.

Hope Stipe wins though.

Dude yours is not going to pay at all

Imagine Volkan wins, how much fun I'm going to have watching Stipe go at it?

That alone is worth the gamble.

It's the fight game and considering the odds, I think this is a bet worth placing. I don't have much but I can spare 60 bucks.

Imagine Volkan wins, how much fun I'm going to have watching Stipe go at it?

That alone is worth the gamble.

It's the fight game and considering the odds, I think this is a bet worth placing. I don't have much but I can spare 60 bucks.
Good luck!

Tbh, fam, I highly doubt Volkan wins this. He’s got a lot of hype for someone that got wrestlefucked by a lesser wrestler than Cormier.

From a gambling perspective it’s probably a good bet on the off chance he pulls it off.
Yeah I'm honestly giving Volkan a punchers chance.

Keeping in mind that fighters who receive their first KO (DC vs Jones) often come back to get KO'd again and again. I think DC should have waited a year before taking his next fight after that KO loss. He wasn't OUT, but he was out of it.

I got Volkan by KO in the first.

As the fight gets closer I'm starting to lean towards Stipe but it's still a tough call.

True. Once that chin gets cracked it’s usually a quick drop off after that.

A lot of good examples of this: Wand, Chuck, Arlovski, Aldo, etc.

Exactly, the list goes on and on.
That being said, I like DC more on a personal level and won't be mad when/if he grinds Volkan to a pulp and really hope he moves up to HW. I liked DC at heavy way more than LHW DC.

Back