Anyone else find it ironic

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
How whenever Cub’s name was brought up in discussions people would just post this gif of him getting KTFO by Aldo in 5 seconds....
Aldo+GIF+Swanson+1.gif

And now after Conor slept Aldo the same thing happens when his name is brought up? I love Aldo but that is one of the most hilariously cruel acts of karma i could think of

<36>

<mma3>

Huh? Pretty much no one posts that gif when Cub is brought up, neither is the Conor fight gif when talking about Aldo

Maybe like 2 years ago, before dickriders disappeared

Yes, but then this pic happened

3420.jpg

and then this one

50-cent2.png

you get the point...

Huh? Pretty much no one posts that gif when Cub is brought up, neither is the Conor fight gif when talking about Aldo

We still here. Conor Goat Bless. Would post gif, but connection too slow, but fuck you anyway

We still here. Conor Goat Bless. Would post gif, but connection too slow, but fuck you anyway

It's like ray-he-aiiiiin on my window pane

Why would people bash cub for losing to Aldo? Aldo was always a better fighter and no shame to goin for it and losing.

Now if you really wanna bash Cub for a tangible reason force yourself to watch the Lobov fight.

Disgusting that they got a fotn bonus for that shit.

No.

next thread

I find it funny, but I don't see any irony in it.

Back