Anyone else fell Silva lost it, oppose to Weidman winning?

Are you actually trying to suggest here that Anderson Silva wasn't trying to fight?

If this is your suggestion, you realize that you are insulting the integrity of Anderson Silva as a professional fighter and you are insulting Weidman's victory.

Just shut up.

Why is that?
I didn't say he threw the fight or lost on purpose.

I do however contend that he could have fought this fight in different manner, and THAT would be a much harder fight for Weidman to win.

Now, would he win? he might have.
but it would have been harder...

That's all I am saying.

It's not called running away from a "discussion" it's called stopping wasting my time arguing with a fucking idiot.

Running aways means only appearing when I am discussing with someone else.
Not to add to the topic, but to attack me.

if you don't want to waste your time, then ignore me completely.

What you are doing is stalking. You gotta look up the meaning ;)

This guy still writing walls of text and making excuses for Anderson. (4 long posts in a row. Wow.)

4967383-256-k154346.jpg

I love Anderson, but some of his cult-like fans make the internet an awkward place to be.

I almost understand. I was shocked when he lost, but c'mon. Nobody's immortal. Especially when you hang your chin out like that. Anderson lost cause he got cocky and then got KO'd. Doesn't matter what could of happened or if it went a different way or whatever. The fact is he got knocked out. Shit happens when you party naked.

All I know is that i came away from that fight with a sour taste in my mouth,

That fight was so anticipated, yet after it was done there still remained so many

questions. I really can't predict what's going to happen in the next fight..

The guy whose been winning for 7 years KOing almost everyone in spectacular fashion, dropping his hands and making tough fighters look like amateurs has dedicated fans? What?

Come on man, as an Anderson fan I feel completely entitled to make exaggerated claims. We have a lot to go off of on with Anderson considering he has been performing at the highest levels of his division for 7 years now, that's longer than Weidman's been fighting for. We have a right to say things like, "Weidman caught Anderson when he had his hands down and was playing around with him." "Weidman fought Bonnarson Silva and not Franklinson Silva." "If Serious Silva shows up, the same Silva that fought Franklin, Vitor, Okami, Hendo, Irvin, he's taking Weidman's soul and belt with him."

This guy still writing walls of text and making excuses for Anderson. (4 long posts in a row. Wow.)

I answered to 4 different people

unlike you, who only attacks me but never answers any question.

Are you so dumb that you make accusations you can't back off?

Just because I humiliate you on a topic, it is not a good reason to spend your life now waiting for me to post just to come up and insult me.... not even connected to the topic.

but if you wish to stalk me, then by all means... :redface:

Anderson lost - whether he was clowning around or getting dominated on the ground - I really believe that Anderson lost the fight during the first takedown - he was fucked. he probably said to himself, I can't do this shit again. It actually legitimizes Chael as a competitor.

Weidman was never in danger at any point in that fight. To me it looked like Anderson had nothing for Weidman except for clowning him.

I don't see how stuffing a couple of take-downs = Anderson was going to win.

End of the first round - AS was pretty winning the striking game there..

100%, it's obvious but a stupid argument at the same time. The rematch will reveal the truth.

End of the first round - AS was pretty winning the striking game there..

Why even post something so dumb?

He didn't land anything, and the striking was virtually non existent.

It's this type of mentality that lead to fans claiming Anderson completely dominated Maia, and Leites. It's beyond ridiculous.

Back