anyone else deflated for till fight?

i doubt wonderboy runs through till that easily, even if till had a bad cut.

i think till might still surprise people, i love both guys though so it's a bittersweet fight for me.

For such a long term Sherdogger, you really dont seem to understand how much the 188lb limit set for Till will hurt his power. Fighters rehydrate way beyond what you think and not being able to will and does affect performance.

While the odds on betting sites were close yesterday, most favored Till, and now ALL favor WB. I guess you may need to do more research and come to a new position.

Easy AB knows his MMA. Till will have power, the question is how long can he sustain it before he starts to gas. First round he could be dangerous to WB if he lands cleanly

The weight isn't gonna make much difference at all in the striking though, especially when we are only talking a few pounds. In the grappling Yes it can make a very big difference but Thompson isn't really gonna shoot and try to grapple with him so its the same fight I feel

If he swings with full power and consistently misses all the while chasing AB across the cage, it might affect his cardio even without the grappling.

It's still the same fight. Anything can happen.

That said, I was kind of neutral before, but hoping Thompson wins now.

this ^^ still wish they would implement more boxing weight class standards like they are doing with this fight. Not a fan of fighters cutting from 215 to 170 lol. if you weigh more than 10-15 lbs on fight day you shouldnt be fighting at that weight, period.

If he swings with full power and consistently misses all the while chasing AB across the cage, it might affect his cardio even without the grappling.

I hope he doesn't chase me across the cage. lol

Just messin bruv.:D

walk over him in the first? in the later rounds would be more logical

this ^^ still wish they would implement more boxing weight class standards like they are doing with this fight. Not a fan of fighters cutting from 215 to 170 lol. if you weigh more than 10-15 lbs on fight day you shouldnt be fighting at that weight, period.
Agreed

i doubt wonderboy runs through till that easily, even if till had a bad cut.

i think till might still surprise people, i love both guys though so it's a bittersweet fight for me.

Late round KO/TKO or decision for WB

Easy AB knows his MMA. Till will have power, the question is how long can he sustain it before he starts to gas. First round he could be dangerous to WB if he lands cleanly

Its cool you long term Sherdog booty buddies take up for each other BUT Till will not be able to fully rehydrate properly and it WILL hurt him. Will he have one punch SERRA/GSP 1 power.....maybe.......but he will fade real fast. Wont even last the 1st round.

Its cool you long term Sherdog booty buddies take up for each other BUT Till will not be able to fully rehydrate properly and it WILL hurt him. Will he have one punch SERRA/GSP 1 power.....maybe.......but he will fade real fast. Wont even last the 1st round.

Why so aggressive? We are on the same page

It's disappointing because it limited how we can read the fight. Till wins and it's no longer that he's a legit up and comer but rather that he's a LHW who's cheating. Wonderboy wins, on the other hand, and it's not because he was the better fighter but rather b/c Till had a bad weight cut, etc., etc. I had been very intrigued by the fight before the weigh ins.

The weight isn't gonna make much difference at all in the striking though, especially when we are only talking a few pounds. In the grappling Yes it can make a very big difference but Thompson isn't really gonna shoot and try to grapple with him so its the same fight I feel
I really don't think a few pounds makes a difference with grappling either. I've rolled with people much much bigger than me and to me it's skill that allows you to prevail, not 4 lbs

Late round KO/TKO or decision for WB
unless till gasses bad, i just don't see wonderboy finishing him.

leaning towards wonderboy decision though, could still see till hurting him though at some point or having a couple good moments.

I’m actually getting tired of this hype train derailed trend happening. Hopefully till wins and gets destroyed by someone else

I always thought Wonderboy would have the slight edge, though you still can’t completely count anyone out.

Even if he wins it will be tainted.

Still a tough fight for both guys, going to be a good one to watch

I have no idea what you talking about man, he didn't make weight it's not like he had lung removed...

For such a long term Sherdogger, you really dont seem to understand how much the 188lb limit set for Till will hurt his power. Fighters rehydrate way beyond what you think and not being able to will and does affect performance.

Looked like he did just fine with it.

Knocked Wonderboy down in the 5th round.

Back