Anyone else content with the draw and not want to see a rematch?

I'd like to see it but under circumstances where there are decent judges. I had GGG beating Canelo 116-112. It's hard to understand the judges scoring in that bout. Also I thought GGG clearly beat Jacobs, not a blowout but I scored it 115-112. I don't understand how so many people thought Jacobs won that. It's almost gotten to the point where if GGG doesn't KO his opponent he lost in people's eyes.

And for the OP, nope. I want to see these guys fight 3 times at least. If they make it happen soon, that's a possibility.

Rematch

In the mean time GGG can eat Conor for a snack

I feel like the rematch will look the exact same and I would rather see them fight other guys. Maybe Canelo vs Jacobs or something.

I was fine with the draw. Don't seem them fighting again for at least a year and a half.

I thought it was a close fight and a draw under fair circumstances would have been acceptable but I want there to be a clear winner. Golovkin needs his emphatic world class victory and Canelo needs his too.

Why would any boxing fan not want to see a rematch?

It was close but GGG won. I highly doubt Canelo's team want him to face Jacobs straight after GGG.

Though I would've liked a result on paper. I wouldn't mind if both fighters move on to bigger and better fights.
Jacobs would work Canelo.

Danny could very well have his head knocked into the second row if they fight.

Its amazing to me how underrated Canelo is now.

Danny could very well have his head knocked into the second row if they fight.

Its amazing to me how underrated Canelo is now.

I think Danny would be too big, powerful and rangy for Canelo. Canelo is a P4P Top 10 fighter so I don't think he's underrated at all. IMO he's the best combination puncher in the sport up there with Lomachenko. His counter-punching is very good too and of course his defense is quite good.

If you idiots wanted to actually stop the corruption you would protest and boycott this manufactured rematch.

They probably planned a trilogy before the ink even dried on the initial contract.

What's manufactured about it? Almost all rounds were very close and Canelo actually outlanded GGG in power punches in 7 rounds. If there is a fight that deserves to be a draw is this.

I feel like the rematch will look the exact same and I would rather see them fight other guys. Maybe Canelo vs Jacobs or something.
This was a great fight! I hope the rematch is immediate. We need an undisputed MW champ.

Jacobs would work Canelo.
You'd think so. Especially how Jacobs outboxed GGG. But then again everyone said GGG would also knock out Canelo and he didn't put a dent on him.

I am content with the draw, it's fucked up a fighter has to 100% ko the fighter to guarantee the win, Lara called it. Fuck all that corruption
Maybe Canelo is that good. On a side note, I'd like to see Lara come up and fight GGG. Then you'd see the real definition of "on his bicycle".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back