Anyone else content with the draw and not want to see a rematch?

Kassitus

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I feel like the rematch will look the exact same and I would rather see them fight other guys. Maybe Canelo vs Jacobs or something.

I feel like the rematch will look the exact same and I would rather see them fight other guys. Maybe Canelo vs Jacobs or something.
I'd like to see two of the best middleweights fight again.

Im content with a draw even though I give the edge to Canelo. However, I want to see a fucking rematch. Who would not want to see them go at it again. It would be terrible for boxing if they didn't do a rematch

Nah, I want to see it again, and hopefully not a whole year from now. I thought GGG won on Saturday, but I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo takes a rematch.

I'm content with the draw but I want a rematch asap

It was close but GGG won. I highly doubt Canelo's team want him to face Jacobs straight after GGG.

Though I would've liked a result on paper. I wouldn't mind if both fighters move on to bigger and better fights.

Nah, I want to see it again, and hopefully not a whole year from now. I thought GGG won on Saturday, but I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo takes a rematch.

I could see Canelo winning a decision using the first 3 rounds all the way till 12. But I don't think he has the legs to produce that.

It was close but GGG won. I highly doubt Canelo's team want him to face Jacobs straight after GGG.

Though I would've liked a result on paper. I wouldn't mind if both fighters move on to bigger and better fights.
GGG now has a debatable win over Jacobs and a debatable draw with canelo, he has unfinished business unless he goes up and obliterates a belt holder at super middle and he's not getting any younger.

GGG now has a debatable win over Jacobs and a debatable draw with canelo, he has unfinished business unless he goes up and obliterates a belt holder at super middle and he's not getting any younger.

Jacobs fight was a lot closer than Canelo's but I agree with the result. GGG age bracket is concerning but that's up to him.

I just rather Jacobs & Canelo move along and get other fights. Hopefully each other but I doubt they'll risk Canelo against Jacobs.

I just don't know honestly, shits me seeing results ruining an otherwise good fight.

I also wouldn't mind one of them kicking the shit out of bjs.

I hear ya but you are crazy. That was a great fight. My least favorite thing about boxing are the "fans" and the "experts".

Yep. I'd rather watch the next contender get his title-shot now, or see Golovkin fight to unify the WBO belt against Billy Hoe. GGG bout to hit 36 now and is inevitably leaving his prime.

Not right away.

I want GGG to fight 3-4 more times against the top contenders and then do a farewell retirement fight against Canelo on Cinco de Mayo 2019.

Storybook ending.

If you idiots wanted to actually stop the corruption you would protest and boycott this manufactured rematch.

They probably planned a trilogy before the ink even dried on the initial contract.

it's a unification fight....GGG has 3 belts and is the concensus best middleweight on the planet...Canelo is lineal chamion....he beat cotto who beat Martinez....

shit needs to be settled

Nah, I certainly want to see a rematch. Titles and controversy aside, Im a fight fan and that fight was amazing. Of course I want to see it again.

I am content with the draw, it's fucked up a fighter has to 100% ko the fighter to guarantee the win, Lara called it. Fuck all that corruption

nothing wrong with golvovkin and canelo making another huge payday because neither fighter is going to make it any other way.

a 40-year-old mayeather and his 40-year-old legs are wisely not coming out of retirement to get ktfo

It took long enough to get the first fight so I was just glad for that. Yes the result was disappointing but I'd definitely like to see them fight again. It's not going to be a boring fight now is it?

Back