Anyone else cheering against Hendricks as bad as I am?

Hope he loses, but if he gets cut the stress eating might push him over the line to becoming the whiniest black hole in the universe and destroying Earth.

I hate to be negative guy, but I'm definitely rooting against Johnny. He can have whatever excuse you wants, at this point he's just being unprofessional, and undisciplined.

I'm not saying he's being lazy, but I enjoy sports because these folks usually have high levels of discipline. It's clear that Hendricks just doesn't anymore...

...and I can't root for that.

Last edited:
Any other fighter missed weight that much, would have been canned.......what does Big Rig have on the UFC/Dana?

I'm a huge Boetsch fan!
He knows he isn't the best...but you better be ready to fight if you sign against him.
Old school strong, tough SOB!

He's the only guy I can think of that I dislike from the WEC, and that hasn't changed since the move to the UFC.

Never liked Hendricks because the guy is full of excuses.
The constant unprofessionalism with the weight missing has put him on my perma-shit list

3CwdvpPYKDLEI.gif

Any other fighter missed weight that much, would have been canned.......what does Big Rig have on the UFC/Dana?

Dana always felt that Hendricks was robbed in the GSP fight. And he's an ex champ. I feel quite confident Hendricks will be cut after this fight, win or loss. He's missed weight how many times in the last 3 years? He cost Woodley a huge payday because of his lack of discipline. If he can't make 185 I don't know what he wants from the media.

Used to be a big fan. But I'm tired of this weight bullshit. Cut him after he gets smashed tonight.

I only watch him to see him lose.

I've always disliked Hendricks and to be honest I've always quite liked Boetsch.

Boetsch is one of those working class guys that definitely lacks the crisp and technical skills that you see from elite MMA fighters, but he's all heart and a guy that truly gives his all during his bouts.

Hendricks is not only an irritating, smug git - but he's also become an absolute laughing stock. Some classic meme-tastic moments have come our way from Johny, Mr. 70%, Mr. I can't make weight overnight, Mr. Everyone is on steroids yet I'm one of the worst competitors since USADA's inception in the UFC, Mr. Oh thank god that 170lbs is behind me because I'm now a true 185lb fighter!

This guy missed 185lbs by 3 whole pounds. That guy is just a lazy fuck, I'm sorry.

Use USADA as an excuse, use whatever excuse you want actually, he's just a bad loser!

The minute his career took a turn for the worst with the controversial losses to GSP and Lawler, he bottled it. His physique, his approach, his attitude - it just changed overnight.

I truly want Tim Boetsch to shut this guy once and for all.

WAR TIM!!!

Yeah bro. You and me are on the same team.

The fat redneck has missed weight in 4 of his last 6 fights. Woodley fight was cancelled and he missed weight for Boetsch, Magny, and Gastelum. Loser.

I've always disliked Hendricks and to be honest I've always quite liked Boetsch.

Boetsch is one of those working class guys that definitely lacks the crisp and technical skills that you see from elite MMA fighters, but he's all heart and a guy that truly gives his all during his bouts.

Hendricks is not only an irritating, smug git - but he's also become an absolute laughing stock. Some classic meme-tastic moments have come our way from Johny, Mr. 70%, Mr. I can't make weight overnight, Mr. Everyone is on steroids yet I'm one of the worst competitors since USADA's inception in the UFC, Mr. Oh thank god that 170lbs is behind me because I'm now a true 185lb fighter!

This guy missed 185lbs by 3 whole pounds. That guy is just a lazy fuck, I'm sorry.

Use USADA as an excuse, use whatever excuse you want actually, he's just a bad loser!

The minute his career took a turn for the worst with the controversial losses to GSP and Lawler, he bottled it. His physique, his approach, his attitude - it just changed overnight.

WAR TIM!!!
Yea and I was pulling for boetsch in his last fight against jacare so I'm hoping he lands some devastation tonight

WAR TIM!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIGHT!!!

At this point Johnny just makes himself so unlikable. Absolutely no excuse to not hit 186, he whines, and I'm pretty certain he was a juicer.

At this point Johnny just makes himself so unlikable. Absolutely no excuse to not hit 186, he whines, and I'm pretty certain he was a juicer.
GSP implied that Hendricks was a juicer and that's why he asked for drug testing for their fight. We all know that in the end Hendricks refused to take the drug tests.

Back