Anyone else cheering against Hendricks as bad as I am?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've always disliked Hendricks and to be honest I've always quite liked Boetsch.

Boetsch is one of those working class guys that definitely lacks the crisp and technical skills that you see from elite MMA fighters, but he's all heart and a guy that truly gives his all during his bouts.

Hendricks is not only an irritating, smug git - but he's also become an absolute laughing stock. Some classic meme-tastic moments have come our way from Johny, Mr. 70%, Mr. I can't make weight overnight, Mr. Everyone is on steroids yet I'm one of the worst competitors since USADA's inception in the UFC, Mr. Oh thank god that 170lbs is behind me because I'm now a true 185lb fighter!

This guy missed 185lbs by 3 whole pounds. That guy is just a lazy fuck, I'm sorry.

Use USADA as an excuse, use whatever excuse you want actually, he's just a bad loser!

The minute his career took a turn for the worst with the controversial losses to GSP and Lawler, he bottled it. His physique, his approach, his attitude - it just changed overnight.

I truly want Tim Boetsch to shut this guy once and for all.

WAR TIM!!!

Yeah, but I have no faith in Boetsch. Probably be another boring pin and pray match from Hendricks.

Yeah, but I have no faith in Boetsch. Probably be another boring pin and pray match from Hendricks.
I'm not sure if Johny can hold a 200lb man down though. Especially not for 15 minutes.

He couldn't even beat Magny via lay and pray, although Magny has a lot more weapons off his back.

Let's go Boetsch!

I'm not gnashing my teeth about it, but I do hope boetsch wins. never liked hendricks either.

o.jpg

I'm not sure if Johny can hold a 200lb man down though. Especially not for 15 minutes.

He couldn't even beat Magny via lay and pray, although Magny has a lot more weapons off his back.

Let's go Boetsch!

That's the point. Boetsch is really lazy and lackluster when he's taken down. If Johnny gets him down, he'll be down for the entire round. Which is what I figure will happen unless Johnny Boy finally realizes he can get punished for pin and pray every fight and tries to get a finish

I've always disliked Hendricks and to be honest I've always quite liked Boetsch.

Boetsch is one of those working class guys that definitely lacks the crisp and technical skills that you see from elite MMA fighters, but he's all heart and a guy that truly gives his all during his bouts.

Hendricks is not only an irritating, smug git - but he's also become an absolute laughing stock. Some classic meme-tastic moments have come our way from Johny, Mr. 70%, Mr. I can't make weight overnight, Mr. Everyone is on steroids yet I'm one of the worst competitors since USADA's inception in the UFC, Mr. Oh thank god that 170lbs is behind me because I'm now a true 185lb fighter!

This guy missed 185lbs by 3 whole pounds. That guy is just a lazy fuck, I'm sorry.

Use USADA as an excuse, use whatever excuse you want actually, he's just a bad loser!

The minute his career took a turn for the worst with the controversial losses to GSP and Lawler, he bottled it. His physique, his approach, his attitude - it just changed overnight.

I truly want Tim Boetsch to shut this guy once and for all.

WAR TIM!!!
Always been a Boetsch fan and Hendricks missed the weight but Hendricks looked re invigorated against Hector. So if he brings that to the fight Tim will have his hands full. Still WAR the Barbarian!!!! Edit: I find it funny how Hendricks seems to lack a fan presence completely on Sherdog.

Yes and I really hope Tim violently retires his lazy fat ass

Other way around: I used to really like Hendricks (ever since I saw him fight Funch in person in Memphis a bunch of years ago on the undercard), and have always disliked Boetsch. However, as much as I cheer against Tim Boetsch, I'm totally over Hendricks and hope he gets KO'd and sent packing to Bellator.

I used to be a really big Hendricks fan but it's hard to support a guy that misses weight multiple times. To me that says he doesn't really give a fuck, and if he doesn't seem to care then why would people be invested in him. He also has been super sour in some of his losses which turns people away as well

literally everyone who knows about this fight is rooting against Hendricks.

I'm Boetsch fan, so WAR TIM The GOAT. He is a real Barbarian.
latest

I like both of these guys. Both seem like genuinely decent men. That being said, I want Johny to start foregoing his fucking fries and make the weight, because I like seeing him win!

Hendricks is a whiner.

I have no doubt he was a heavy juicer. I can't think of a single fighter who has fallen off as quickly since USADA.

He's also a point fighter. His last knockout was to some Aryan looking guy in 2012.

I don't know why everyone keeps saying he looked rejuvenated against Lombard. I think they both looked awful. It was a terrible fight. I don't think either fighter ever landed a big shot.

I think Hendricks beat St. Pierre, but you don't take the title from a guy who defended it 8 times by a few points. You have to win convincingly. Hendricks gassed in the 5th round and has looked soft ever since.

Watching Thompson sleep Hendricks was a pleasant experience

Back