Anyone else believe DT lit the fuse which has led to Hollywood's unraveling?

GigglesTheClown

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Trump still has plenty of buds in Hollywood, and he was probably fed up with every celebrity dissing him on a daily basis. I can't say I'd put it past him to somehow start this whistleblowing campaign within Hollywood.

Any thoughts?

tinfoilhat.jpg

If by "lit the fuse" you mean shocked people enough by getting elected, despite the long, long list of accusations against him, resulting in enough people deciding enough is enough and become more vocal about their experiences with men of power....then yes, yes he did.

Of course he did. Trump and Rose McGowan go way back bro.

Yes.

Either he's got a hand in all of this - or as a direct result of his actual existence: he is the cause of it all.

Really creepy when you think about it.

If by "lit the fuse" you mean shocked people enough by getting elected, despite the long, long list of accusations against him, resulting in enough people deciding enough is enough and become more vocal about their experiences with men of power....then yes, yes he did.
You don't think women have ever done stuff like this?

Maybe he lit the fuse because of himself being accused of sexual assault by many women. If i remember correctly after Trump was accuased of sexual assault many women came forward with their own stories of being victims.

Stuff like what? Get sexually?
Like harassing dudes they might wanna shag. They may not be as forceful as men, but I highly doubt there isn't a single woman guilty of similar behavior in Hollywood. Just picture Jane Lynch's character in "The 40-Year Old Virgin".

Like harassing dudes they might wanna shag. They may not be as forceful as men, but I highly doubt there isn't a single woman guilty of similar behavior in Hollywood. Just picture Jane Lynch's character in "The 40-Year Old Virgin".

Then men should come forward if they feel violated.

But, dont deflect in your own thread.

I don't think he lit it per say, but there seems to be a correlation between organizations/groups that crap on Trump and then being embarrassed shortly afterwards.

I don't think he lit it per say, but there seems to be a correlation between organizations/groups that crap on Trump and then being embarrassed shortly afterwards.
This sums up my assumption. Al Franken was getting tons of TV time recently, and typically crapped all over DT every chance he got. We may be seeing the consequences of his actions now.

i think it's more that the liberal protecting shield involving media shatters more and more when chaos sets in after losing the election

Back