Anyone else being completely bombarded with pop up virus ads?

On my desktop it just stalls and jumps constantly, on my mobile it lags when typing. No issues with other websites

Its been horrible on my phone. Redirect hell. Have to close everything then open it back up and repeat.

Switch to chrome on iPhone. Sherdog adware is out of control on Firefox

Same phone crushes me quickly, no problems on the PC save for the odd mouse over pop up video which easily goes away. The phone is anti christ on sherdog.

Yeah, same with me. Android mobile Sherdog was absolutely horrendous when it came to adware. Had to download an ad block browser to navigate this website.

I'd rather not be in jail and be equipped with a fully functioning phone good sir.
My jail broken phone is the ultra functioning machine.

Sherdog is the worst website on the internet. I don't get how an otherwise successful website can't have a functioning forum and is fucked with ads.

And it's been this way for years. I've gone through several computers and phones and sherdog is constantly fucked, and it is the only site that gives me issues.
The updated forum is cool but it's clunky as shit.

But I've been complaining about this for years and nothing's been done so don't hold your breath. The mods and admins used to pretend to care but they don't even respond now.

{<shrug}

Someone's little brother is getting paid to run this site or something, because there is no reasonable explanation to how fucked this shit has been for so long.

Wow. I thought I was the only one with this issue??

Holy shit. Just while browsing this tbread right now I had to shut down browsers TWICE because of those virus page hijack ads

On my phone Sherdog is a total nightmare to use. On the laptop its totally fine and have adblock, I only use it on my laptop these days.

Sometimes shit will slip past my ad blocker and I swear it come from Sherdog.... happens like once every few months, not even. Adblock off just gives me a bunch of ads but they don't seem like anything suspicious.

I keep getting ads for transvestite dating sites and penis enlargement, I'm sure it's not only me seeing this..................

YES <{monica}>
Take your thread to SUPPORT and let us be VICTORIOUS

yes, I'm also getting a shit ton of telemarket calls. I think they are connected.

I keep getting ads for transvestite dating sites and penis enlargement, I'm sure it's not only me seeing this..................

I got sum bad news. Ads are targeted. Meaning that the ads you get depend on your browsing history/cookies. I get ads for milf/cougar dating sites and for supplements l. The fact that you are getting tranny and dick ads....

Back