Anyone else became a fan of both Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
First of all, what an amazing fight. Yes Fury outboxed Wilder for 10 rounds, and even after the knockdowns I thought Fury was winning the rest of the round, but Wilder is a legit KO machine.

I knew Fury was the superior boxer but was never a fan of either man, however, this fight made me a fan.

Ive always liked Wilder, but I wish hed stop talking nonsense. I get hes trying to work a shtick to be more marketable, but I like when hes just himself.

Ive always found Fury to be hilarious, but I find myself becoming a bigger fan now that hes got his head on straight. I really hope he can keep it together. Great story, and as entertaining of a character as youll ever see.

I've been a fan of both before this fight.

Tyson's pity party has turned me off him a bit though.

You got fucking clobbered pal, be happy with the draw.

First of all, what an amazing fight. Yes Fury outboxed Wilder for 10 rounds, and even after the knockdowns I thought Fury was winning the rest of the round, but Wilder is a legit KO machine.

I knew Fury was the superior boxer but was never a fan of either man, however, this fight made me a fan.
I always sort of liked Wilder. He's a sloppy mess but he's fun to watch.

I never did care for Tyson Fury but there's no way to watch last saturdays match and not have some respect for the guy.

It was in this fight that i knew boxing just isnt my gig anymore.

Uproar for a point seeking "fighter" that fought backing up and knocked down, not once but twice, declaring that she ahouldve been the winner..? Ill gladly accept my "you dont know shit" award and stick to mma.

It was in this fight that i knew boxing just isnt my gig anymore.

Uproar for a point seeking "fighter" that fought backing up and knocked down, not once but twice, declaring that she ahouldve been the winner..? Ill gladly accept my "you dont know shit" award and stick to mma.

You can't apply the scoring criteria from one sport to a different sport, besides it's not like the first knock down even hurt Fury, he got hit behind the ear and lost balance because that is where the equilibrium is.

Other than like 3-5 punches Wilder was losing every round.

Nah not really. I was really impressed with Tyson but I'd already predicted before the fight that he'd give Wilder a boxing lesson. What I was wrong about was that I thought that if Wilder connected with him then Tyson would be out of the fight but that wasn't the case. Tyson has amazing powers of recovery that I didn't give him credit for. Wilder did exactly how I thought he would. He got boxed up for the majority of the fight and managed to land a couple of bombs. But him claiming he won the fight was about what I expected from an ego maniac like him.

Fury's backstory and current behavior make him likeable. I like Wilder when he acts like the big kid he seems to actually be.

You can't apply the scoring criteria from one sport to a different sport, besides it's not like the first knock down even hurt Fury, he got hit behind the ear and lost balance because that is where the equilibrium is.

Other than like 3-5 punches Wilder was losing every round.
Lets just say i prefer watching fighters, not boxers.

As i said, i dont know what im talking about, but i do know what I prefer.

Clueless.
Hardly clueless pal.

We all admit that Deontay won 3 rounds, two of which were 10-8's. That means he only needed 2 more rounds for the draw. You could easily find two rounds in there for Deontay, especially early on.

Back