Anyone Else Annoyed by Brent Primus

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
It was pretty annoying after his "win" that he got all hyped screaming "I'm CHAMPION!" after winning by an injury. When Silva got his leg snapped in half it was from a proper check of a kick. In the post fight interviews Brent kept talking about how people tell him to please stop kicking them and that he said sorry to his training partners for injuring them with his powerful kicks. The thing that pissed me off was that in the replay it shows Chandler resetting his stance and landing on his ankle which caused the injury. I couldn't believe that no one in the post fight press conference mentioned that the injury wasn't even caused by anything he did. I've never seen anyone be so proud to win due to injury especially when it wasn't something he's caused. Maybe he's just enjoying it while he can.

Yeah it was very weird. Freak injury.

I picked him on Tapology, so I'm cool with it.

Primus, IMO, needs to relax and the ONLY fight he should agree is a Chandler rematch.

Dude just won a world title in a match no one gave him a chance.

It's ok if he is a little over top following the fight.

The screaming was terrible. I had to mute that shit.

Yes, it was annoying, even worse how delusional and how much he lied at the post fight press conference.

It was a ridiculously mis-matched world title belt where the challenger who should have got smashed somehow won. Emotion overcame him and he acted a bit of a tool but I mean come on, he just accomplished something in the sport very few will ever do, fluke or no. Bellator's FW, LW, and WW divisions are actually comparable to the UFC too at least at the top. It'd be different if it was their MW division or something, Chandler is a real top 10 guy for sure.

that dolt could not even finish a one legged champion
i got two things out of that fight
1. Chandler is a huge bawss, want to see him in the UFC
2. Brent Primus is a douche bro

Lol he shouldn't be too high on himself. He got dropped by a one legged man.

primus is here and he's staying put. do not get in his way if you do not want any of your limbs broken.

yeah, that he didnt come out to my name is mud. but im sure he doesnt think hes mud..

yeah I want to see him getting KO'd by Chandler
In fact I don't like him since those controversial SD wins, besides his "unbeaten" record he is nothing special, I'd say Bellator's top 5 beats him

He easily beat the champ with a killer kick.; an injury he inflicted.

Read some other threads and you'll see that the blow did indeed land . Nothing flukish about it. The crew in the truck doing the replay didn't get the right shot.

that dolt could not even finish a one legged champion
i got two things out of that fight
1. Chandler is a huge bawss, want to see him in the UFC
2. Brent Primus is a douche bro
Chandler is roided as a MF wont be the same in UFC.

Primus is delusional and He's going to get the worst sentence possible - Michael Chandler rematch in St Louis.

Back