Anyone else absolutey baffled at the sheer magnitude of ads Dana is able to squeeze into events?

ClueChap

don't let the belt fool ya boi
@Orange
Reaction score
Like srsly that man must be doin business in his sleep

I'm still baffled how Dana learned to tie his shoes:

upload_2018-2-22_8-59-43.jpeg

It fucking sucks having a main card drag out over 3 hours due to those damn ads especially if it's a PPV that you bought.

It fucking sucks having a main card drag out over 3 hours due to those damn ads especially if it's a PPV that you bought.

ikr, the octagon ads are enough cheers Dana you money hungry honey monster.

The 6 fight FS1 main cards are painful to sit through

but the fucking icing on the cake is the ads between rounds. like that got me pissed. any god damn interval is ad revenue in Dana's eyes

Pretty sure a company as big as the ufc has a marketing and tv executive team thats in charge of all that. Dana’s not doing everything lol

Pretty sure a company as big as the ufc has a marketing and tv executive team thats in charge of all that. Dana’s not doing everything lol

Dana is writing, filming and directing the ads himself. As well as running the catering table during production.

Dude stays busy.

Dana doesn’t handle that shit you little twat.

You seriously fucking think they have Dana choosing their sponsors and the amounts of ads per event?

Dana doesn’t handle that shit you little twat.

You seriously fucking think they have Dana choosing their sponsors and the amounts of ads per event?

maybe he isn't as involved as i thought. however, something tells me that money hungry honey monster has some influence on all those ads putting money in his big ass pocket.

Dana is a flunky to his corporate overlords. As such, he decides nothing.

That's why I don't watch live events usually. Unless I'm heavily multitasking and/or smoking and drinking at the same time. In 3 hours there's usually about an hour of fights. It's ridiculous.

Like srsly that man must be doin business in his sleep

Well, it's incredibly annoying but that's how American TV works. I almost never watch TV but I still was amazed by the constant ads when I lived there.

Corn nuts - Corn to the core...Joe.

<Goldie11>

Back