Anyone eat a POGO® Original Cooked Battered Weiner Stick?

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
I remember really enjoying these weiner sticks as a kid but I probably couldn't enjoy it these days.

1200px-CornDog.jpg

1253233-corndog.jpg

999999-999999-6919200015.jpg

You guys enjoy a good battered weiner stick or what?

maybe at a fair or something where they are freshly made.

I'm sorry your mahesty I don't live in medieval times where we have fairs and jousting I had to get my weiner sticks from the frozen foods section at the local grocery store like a common peasant

I'm sorry your mahesty I don't live in medieval times where we have fairs and jousting I had to get my weiner sticks from the frozen foods section at the local grocery store like a common peasant

you don't have these where you live?

53e6c1b7c3f94.image.jpg

Yea we used to eat those all the time when we were kids, Havent had on in years though. Do they sell them at safeway might have to grab a box in the near future.

I like a corn dog from 711 every once in a while.

Never bought them frozen from the stores though.

<mma4>

I used to smash corn dogs, hot pockets, bagel bites etc.. when I was a kid. I liked food better when I was ignorant and had no clue about preservatives and GMO's.

dis!!!! I had a hotdog stuffed inside a giant pickle (no homo) then battered and fried at the CNE.

First 3-5 bites were epic but by the end .... was disgusted with myself.

dis!!!! I had a hotdog stuffed inside a giant pickle (no homo) then battered and fried at the CNE.

Sounds normal for you though.

CNE is the only time of the year where i have a corndog.
a must have for me there is still the thanksgiving waffle and tiny-tom's

lmao

Back