Anyone Care about NoGi Worlds 2017?

kpoz12

The No Life King
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lucas Hulk won the Absolute, with Keenan and josh Hinger also winning their weigh classes.

And, I blue belt that I just tapped out a few months ago won 1st place, so, IM PRETTY MUCH A BLUE BELT WORLD CHAMP!

I don’t have Flograppling, but I’ve been keeping up with the results.

Hulk is the man. I watched some of his matches live last year. He’s always in the same division as my teammate in Texas, so I’ve been watching him for awhile now at comps.

I'm glad Keenan and Hinger won at black belt.

I'm also glad that Oliver Taza won at brown belt.

Apparently Ethan Crelinsten was in the finals at his weight in brown belt and the guy tapped to a RNC in the final few seconds but the ref didn't see it and Ethan was down on points, so Ethan got 2nd.

:/

I don’t have Flograppling, but I’ve been keeping up with the results.

Hulk is the man. I watched some of his matches live last year. He’s always in the same division as my teammate in Texas, so I’ve been watching him for awhile now at comps.

Ever since flograppling took over they kind of ruined ibjjf events. Give me the budovids days when you bought what you wanted.

^^^^ That's insane. For all FloGrappling's problems, they are infinitely better than Budo's highlight DVD's or stream years later. The ability to cycle between all mats, and having the featured mat is actually really awesome. Then they archive them. Flo still sucks for other reasons, but this ain't one.

^^^^ That's insane. For all FloGrappling's problems, they are infinitely better than Budo's highlight DVD's or stream years later. The ability to cycle between all mats, and having the featured mat is actually really awesome. Then they archive them. Flo still sucks for other reasons, but this ain't one.

they "archive" them sure, but that doesnt mean youll be able to find them ever again haha

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH.
WORST search functionality EVER. I can't believe they got rid of the VIDEOS section they had, it is infuriating.

Back