Anyone bout that Bike Life

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone here into dat bike life? I see that shit blowing up everywhere but not too much around my area. Mostly moutian bikes and fixies but i like the wheelie crews rocking the SE Big Rippers. I want one of the PE ones. My Daughter is wanting a BMX and I been looking maybe a 20inch Cult for her and Big Ripper for me. But anyone here riding a BMX.

2017_SE_PUBLIC_ENEMY_BIG_RIPPER_29_PEBLACK_SIDE.jpg

But also like the 2018 Baby Blue
38610_1024x1024.jpg

Put some white mag on it and it be clean as shit.

I dont get the whole riding in NY traffic shit but they do look like fun to play around in some other safe places.

Last edited:
Hell yeah. I can ride a manual for miles.

This guy is the original 12 o'clock boy:

I have a bike but not sure what kind it is! I got it a Dicks (@XalexinchainsX @Grrrr) last year. It is pretty dominant and has little skinny tires so I can dominate that speed!

I think you mean "a dick" and I think you just removed the seat in actuality.
Your dad and I ride one of those two-seater bikes and we both do this!! He cannot handle the mammoths that I sit on though, but he's getting there, benny!

Your dad and I ride one of those two-seater bikes and we both do this!! He cannot handle the mammoths that I sit on though, but he's getting there, benny!

as a kid we had a huge like 6 foot mound of mulch at the playground we used to ride out bikes off of and one time I was on someone else's bike and they had fenders....anyways, I go off the jump and miss the seat and end up sitting on the back fender (had 80s short shorts on) and I was like man that fender is dorky as fuck but it saved mah nuts

taking the plunge and getting a downhill bike soon

Anyone here into dat bike life? I see that shit blowing up everywhere but not too much around my area. Mostly moutian bikes and fixies but i like the wheelie crews rocking the SE Big Rippers. I want one of the PE ones. My Daughter is wanting a BMX and I been looking maybe a 20inch Cult for her and Big Ripper for me. But anyone here riding a BMX.

2017_SE_PUBLIC_ENEMY_BIG_RIPPER_29_PEBLACK_SIDE.jpg

But also like the 2018 Baby Blue
38610_1024x1024.jpg

Put some white mag on it and it be clean as shit.

I dont get the whole riding in NY traffic shit but they do look like fun to play around in some other safe places.

My son and all his friends, 25 kids are so rock The se bikes. They wheelie all over town and have been written up in local news My son has the Big Flyer. Each of his friends has different ones. 29" wheels. Sick

My son and all his friends, 25 kids are so rock The se bikes. They wheelie all over town and have been written up in local news My son has the Big Flyer. Each of his friends has different ones. 29" wheels. Sick

Thats awesome. its starting to pick up stream around here with kids and my daughter is wanting one now.So i probly gonna get her one soon.

Me.

I have an old Zenith that carries me everywhere. I live in a big city with a population of 3 millions where cars are expensive and useless because all of the traffic and the lack of parking spots.

Public transport is cheap but collapsed at rush hour.

I use it to go to the gym 3/4 at week (about 5km / +3 miles x 2) and to go to work when is not summer (about 13/14km or 8 miles x 2).

On the weekends if Im bored at some point I can go for a ride for the city for about 1/1.5 hours... maybe get a cup of coffee or something and then go back to my place.

This is basically free transport, enviromental friendly and also you get a lot of health benefits for it.

Attachments

• IMG-20190130-WA0074.jpeg
    IMG-20190130-WA0074.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 2
I still have my Robinson bmx race bike, my GT freestyle and a Haro mtb

I don’t ride as much as I used too but still love it when i do.

When we go to Nola we always bring the bikes to bomb around on.

Cheese! You're ba

NVM

But yeah I used to bike loads - 100KM trips a week - great time - great exercise- great tan

I have a SE bikes PK Ripper x Crooks and Castles... rides like a charm14292b0ce9707109823a70fb73edb8ee.jpg

I aint about in the winter. I just drove past a few guys riding and its 30° degrees today. Got to be above 60 for me to get on my bike.

I thought rippers went out of business decades ago.

Nah they're still around (or got bought and started up again). I have mine since 2013, and they still make em, but most stuff SE Bikes make nowadays is corny or lame.

I go out on my mountain bike on the weekends.

I follow the canal about 3km out the city then I go explore the countryside, this is about 10km away.

StAidansNatureReserve-LD11508_uxga.jpg

Back