Anyone bought winning gear on Amazon?

IrishPatBrown

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The Amazon dealer that sells winning fg 2900 and fg 5000 headgear "gen international boxing" do you guys know if they are legit and sell real winnings products? Since I know a lot of people say it's winning product but it's usually fake or Does that mostly just happen on eBay? This seller says they arefrom Japan and their orders only take like 3-4 days to arrive here,any guys buy from them and can confirm they are legit and real products?

I never bought Winning products from Amazon but I know a few guys who have and they've said the ones with most reviews are legit. Hope this helps.

They are real. The package I got from them was straight from Japan.

Never buy it from Amazon, they are Overpriced.... Best price you can get it's from "Rakuten - Koubudo" their staff response fast and you can do PRINTING FREE if you wait 2~3months. So buying a "FG-2900 Headgear will be around 165$+ Shipping. on Koubudo" VS. "220$ USD from Amazon" And sometimes with the Rakuten 10~20$ USD Coupon the International Shipping it's basically free.

There are literally so many fake Winnings, Twins, Fairtex, etc on Amazon and Ebay it's ridiculous. I know because I have people come to my store trying to sell me the fakes. I also know the exact prices that the manufacturers discount and some of the prices the goods are advertised for a literally impossible to sell for unless the items are fakes or were stolen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back