Anyone amazed that fighters can still party right after their event?

I think i am son

Just a different definition of fun

To illustrate -> i enjoy a pint. But why get absolutely shitfaced? Where's the joy in that?

To talk shit, decompress and switch your brain off for an evening. Not good to do every day, every weekend, everybody Friday but fuck, after 8 weeks training or two weeks at work...

What do you mean?

It's somehow to drink the problems away?

Adrenaline. It's not a mental problem, it's a physical one. You're hyped like a motherfucker after going out to kill a man in front of millions. You need a couple of beers and blunts to even go to sleep afterwards.

having mma pro fight before this evening, probably could make partying difficult
I guess it depends on what you call partying. Getting drunk and hanging in a VIP booth is probably pretty fucking relaxing after a fight.

having mma pro fight before this evening, probably could make partying difficult
Again, what do you consider partying. Getting your ass kicked isn't gonna stop someone from getting drunk and doing a couple lines in the bathroom at the club later on.

anyone heard the story where bas ruttens face was all swollen up after a fight but he wanted to go out partying, so he stuck a syringe in his face and sucked out all the blood and then went out?

I have never understood the joys of what many people call partying

Fucking ur body up with substances, "dancing" like an idiot, talking shit to equally wasted people, next day waking up with ur head exploding and feeling like ur chewing on a dead rat

There are people who live for this and don't even get laid
This. I enjoy a good pint, or a glass of wine with a good meal, but drinking to get wasted has no appeal whatsoever. I drank in high school or college but quickly grew out of it. It's probably been over 25 years since I've had more than 3-4 drinks in one night, and I've never gotten high in my life. To each his own, but I don't need to get wasted to enjoy a party. And if my friends are getting wasted, I'm bailing cause it's no fun being around a drunk.

This. I enjoy a good pint, or a glass of wine with a good meal, but drinking to get wasted has no appeal whatsoever. I drank in high school or college but quickly grew out of it. It's probably been over 25 years since I've had more than 3-4 drinks in one night, and I've never gotten high in my life. To each his own, but I don't need to get wasted to enjoy a party. And if my friends are getting wasted, I'm bailing cause it's no fun being around a drunk.

Yeah same

At one point some of my friends drank 20+ pints a night every Thursday to
Saturday. Not exaggerating. Only sometimes they knew what had happened the night before haha

Where I live this lifestyle is quite common among some groups during student life

I honestly don't get it. Maybe if you have a really shitty life and you want to completely shut off, but otherwise..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back