Anyone actually excited for UFC 224?

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only care about Gastelum and Jacare and Gastelum will probably miss weight or some shit

I'm very excited to shitpost about it on Sherdog.

It’s very excited to watch louisB shitposting about it all over sherdog

Obx.gif

I'm excited about Jacare/Gastelum, Kelleher/Lineker, and Oleyinik/Albini. Not a PPV worthy card but I'll be sure to watch those fights.

I haven't given a fuck about a PPV card this much since....UFC 222. Damn 2018 started bad.

After reading about 100 threads shitting on every little fucking thing that some loser hates about this card. How can someone be “ excited “ ? The latest one I recall was some idiot asking if we were going to watch the main event.

I simply said yes. You see, that’s how the mind of this mma fan works. Two people walk into a cage to fight. I watch them. Isn’t that what fans of sports do ?

But no... Soap opera bullshit rules the day here. Waaa the ME is women. If I watch I’ll catch their cooties. Waaa why is this fight before that fight. Waaa look at the fake tits on that DNB ring girl. Waaa waaa waaa...

1459287032003.gif

only care about the anderson fight.kevin is a journeyman and jacare is a gatekeeper.

Back