Anybody watch Banshee?

Hope clay does some rambo shit to save his boss next week. Chayton death was pretty graphic bloody loved it

Hope clay does some rambo shit to save his boss next week. Chayton death was pretty graphic bloody loved it

The CGI was too bad for me to take seriously. I started laughing my ass off when his eye was the only part not to get disintegrated. :icon_chee

I watched a few episodes and it's like a Tapout douches police fantasy. 'So I walk in and there's like 50 guys with AK's and a tank so I challenge the main guy to a fight and I won and everyone got arrested and I had sex'

dat one bish would get it though tbf

Banshee is good but some of the plot lines are dumb as hell.

Like the psycho killer American Indian dude. If some Native America really tribe did that, they would immediately be put down- fast.

i was a little iffy on the FPS style at first, but then it payed off in a big way. it was also hilarious to see Sugar as the guy manning all the computers lol.

I've always thought that the show is like a video game made into a TV show e.g. the way that Hood goes through waves of bad guys before getting to boss fights and the way that people take ridiculous damage and then magically heal. That heist scene makes me think that the directors (or whoever) have the same idea. I thought it was great.

On one hand I thought Chayton's death was kinda anti-climactic but on the other hand I liked that he said a few words and then Hood just shot him. No dragging it out or allowing Chayton to get away again, just Hood getting vengeance.

Does everyone watch until the end of the credits? Until 3-4 episodes ago I never did and I just realized that they have a bonus 5-10 second scene after the credits finish. Have they always done this?

Does everyone watch until the end of the credits? Until 3-4 episodes ago I never did and I just realized that they have a bonus 5-10 second scene after the credits finish. Have they always done this?

Yea they do this for every episode. I always make sure to watch. There's also a mini-episode series called Banshee Origins that I've yet to watch but probably will soon to get my fix.

this is currently my favorite show on tv. it reminds why i loved cinemax so much back in the day. it's mind numbingly silly & gratuitous but the show rarely gets bogged down with pointless or boring dialogue. in a lot of ways it reminds me of spartacus, in terms of explotation and pacing.

THAT FINALE. If not the best show on TV right now, Banshee for sure has the title of most badass.

The missus and I are all over. Show is soooo wild and unrealistic that I like it. Hood gives zero fucks.

At least they let Gordon go out like a boss. That scene where Gordon walks into the bar and notices Hood getting his guns ready, and then Gordon walks out only to come back in with his sniper. Then they just prepare for fucking war—all without even talking to each other; it was bad ass.

I'm looking forward to the brother hood getting fucked up.

Last edited:
Bunker is such a cool character. The actor who plays him does intense like a mofo. Can't wait to see what they do with him.

I am very intrigued by the story lines next season. They did a great job setting it up.

Bunker and his old crew
Finding Job
More of Hoods past with the guy in the last episode
Proctor and Hood teaming up? Possible Hood vs Brock dynamic?
Mayor is now vacant, will Proctor run?
Maybe Morales gets a bigger role next season

That right cross by Sugar is lethal... Job don't want none of Sugars explosivness

I watched a few episodes and it's like a Tapout douches police fantasy. 'So I walk in and there's like 50 guys with AK's and a tank so I challenge the main guy to a fight and I won and everyone got arrested and I had sex'

And yet it's still more believable than shite like SOA, which had how many threads here ? Yes it's totally OTT but so are most of Arnie's movies from the 80's and yet nobody cares, because they're entertaining.

Right now it's my Spartacus replacement, full of interesting characters both good and bad, some of the best fight/action scenes on tv and some of the finest women on any show.

Lili-Simmons22.gif

tumblr_n67g0apbo11rmgog6o3_500.gif

tumblr_mz9fw7sYcU1qka0s9o3_500.gif

giphy.gif

Hood is such a badass character. Love the unknown of him and the bunker character is just a perfect add on. He has a messed up past n wants to do right but still a badass. Can't wait for next season, hood gonna go vs Dalton I bet and I bet Dalton snatched jobe also. So many ways they can go with the show it's great.

Banshee and Black Sails top shows on tv this past winter IMO!

This show is awesome. Season needs more episodes.
Job is screwed and thus Hood, too. If that guy gets Job to the CIA, they'll eventually be coming after Hood.

Disappointed Nola was killed but that fight scene was great. Tomahawk to the chest.

Back