Anybody use solid cologne?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like sprays will stay on your shirt and if you spray on your body the scent goes away too fast.

Thinking of switching to either these 2 products

31xAtfbzngL._SX355_.jpg

I use this Cremo body wash and it smells fantastic
100417_Cremo_SolidCologne_05_bourbon_large.png

Yea. I actually just tried it for the first time a few months back. I kinda dig it it seems to last longer than spray but not as strong

lol Nah I don't need wear cologne because my testosterone is that of an old lady.

I don't wear cologne all the time, but I keep a bottle of this in my car...

375x500.373.jpg

I buy Guillette deodorant, and I buy the pack of 6 that sell at Costco...and with a coupon! Ive had deodorants that leave stains on your shirt, this one doesnt.

I do understand that smelling nice is a good form of presentation especially in business, if I want to smell extra special for a client meeting or something then I have colognes... but sorry Im not going to spend 10 dollars on a deodorant that Im going to use to go work out... lol WTF seems like a big waste of money

No I don’t use that shit, mostly because I’m not a sexual predator.

guys in here prolly be smelling like an elevator fulla chaldeans and cheap lawyers

I buy Guillette deodorant, and I buy the pack of 6 that sell at Costco...and with a coupon! Ive had deodorants that leave stains on your shirt, this one doesnt.

I do understand that smelling nice is a good form of presentation especially in business, if I want to smell extra special for a client meeting or something then I have colognes... but sorry Im not going to spend 10 dollars on a deodorant that Im going to use to go work out... lol WTF seems like a big waste of money

Love this deodorant. I <3 Costco man.

As for cologne, I wear a spray of CK1 on my shirt, Irish Spring Original Body Wash, and the Gillette clear deodorant. I smell great all day long.

Back