...Anybody think the "open hands" comment was ridiculous/funny?

Because showing up with 30 guys is offering to a one on one unarmed fight?
<LikeReally5>
What the fuck are you talking about? This is about you making a post claiming McGregor was lying about showing up unarmed because he threw a dolly at the bus AFTER that conversation took place. I'm merely pointing out your retardation and your horrible idea for a thread.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is about you making a post claiming McGregor was lying about showing up unarmed because he threw a dolly at the bus AFTER that conversation took place. I'm merely pointing out your retardation and your horrible idea for a thread.
He claimed he wanted to fight Khabib unarmed....yet there is a video of the exact opposite happening.
Cmon buddeh...it's right there.

Did anyone happen to think it was a bit funny/ridiculous how Mcgregor kept claiming he showed up with "empty hands" ready to fight Khabib, when there is video evidence playing right behind of him throwing a dolly and various other objects at the bus?
<Kpop01>
EDIT: Whoa now! The McGuardians are here to defend their "honorable" hero in full force
<Baelish01>
I thought the same thing lol. He also said that because Conor likes to threaten his opponents with weapons privately. He proudly displayed his bodyguard's guns on embedded during Aldo tour, then of course the sending Moose a picture of a hunting knife threatening his life. Threatening with weapons is the manlet's M.O. Conor is unhinged.

He didn't come to America with a dolly. He picked it up when Khabib wouldn't get off the bus. It was my favourite episode of the soap opera that is UFC.

If you watch the footage he had the dolly in his back pocket the whole time. Original irish dolly that.

It was all staged anyway, if you check the security footage an hour earlier, you will see Dana pushing the dolly with Joe, then they inject each other in the arse with steroids and run off sniggering........

Oh... He is never empty handed

AuhT0GA.jpg

Yeah he threw it so he could have empty hands

.....Wait a minute?
So you Mcgregor fans logic to this is...."he didn't bring the dolly with him"
Ohhh that's gold...you guys crack me up
<Dany07>
I dont get it conor wanted him off the bus khabib wouldnt get off so he persuded him with a dolly.

Maybe you wouldn’t become irate if some dude showed up with 15 dudes and slapped around a person close to you but most men would. Conor was being honorable and Khabib chickened out.

This is you.
potu5cp7cc.jpg

EDIT: Whoa now! The McGuardians are here to defend their "honorable" hero in full force
<Baelish01>
No it's just common sense. It's this outright denial of reality that makes Conor Haters the absolute cancer of the MMA community. Conor huggers are a close second.

No it's just common sense. It's this outright denial of reality that makes Conor Haters the absolute cancer of the MMA community. Conor huggers are a close second.

Soo....what is the common sense here bud?

This is one of the stupidest threads I've ever seen. From both sides.

Fanboys & haters are equally obsessed with Conor in an unhealthy manner.

Conor's "empty hand" comments being about him not having hidden weapons. He picked the dolly up from right outside the bus.
So I can pick up a bat that I find to hit someone with if I don't show up with one to a fight?
And I believe he also referenced being there with "open hands" wanting to fight him with fists. So what kind of common sense are you using?

Back