...Anybody think the "open hands" comment was ridiculous/funny?

He challenged Khabib to get off the bus, he had no weapons.

When Khabib didn't get off the bus, he grabbed the dolly.

Why does this have to be explained to some of you?

He challenged Khabib to get off the bus, he had no weapons.

When Khabib didn't get off the bus, he grabbed the dolly.

Why does this have to be explained to some of you?
So when someone doesn't accept your 30 person group attack you grab a weapon to attack the ONE person right?
<{MindBrown}>

Did anyone happen to think it was a bit funny/ridiculous how Mcgregor kept claiming he showed up with "empty hands" ready to fight Khabib, when there is video evidence playing right behind of him throwing a dolly and various other objects at the bus?
<Kpop01>

He didn’t show up with a dolly genius

He didn’t show up with a dolly genius
So...show up with empty hands? And It's ok to grab a dolly and chuck at the guy I'm group attacking? Because I didn't bring the dolly...
Just checking your logic buddeh.
<{1-8}>

So...show up with empty hands? And It's ok to grab a dolly and chuck at the guy I'm group attacking? Because I didn't bring the dolly...
Just checking your logic buddeh.
<{1-8}>

Yes. He showed up with open hands and when the chicken wouldn’t face him like a man he became irate at his cowardice and tried to break into the bus. How is that logic difficult for you to follow?

Honestly the dolly incident only proves that Michael Chisea is a bitch

Conor embarrassed himself last night. Failed miserably to try and rile Khabib and couldn't answer when Khabib was questioning him.

The best line of the night was when McGregor started talking about his clan fighting off the English then Khabib saying ''why do you speak English then'' LMFAO

Yes. He showed up with open hands and when the chicken wouldn’t face him like a man he became irate at his cowardice and tried to break into the bus. How is that logic difficult for you to follow?
Ok there you go, just confirming your maturity level little buddy...let me know when your an adult and I'm sure you'll have changed your mind.
<Goldie11>

Honestly the dolly incident only proves that Michael Chisea is a bitch

That’s certainly one thing it proved but the fact Khabib hid behind women and caused Chiesa’s, Rose’s and Borq’s Injuries shows what a coward he is. If he had exited the bus like a man when he saw Conor’s empty fans none of them would have been injured.

The UFC blatantly set the whole bus incident up. McGregor arrives out of nowhere with 40 of his pikey mates and Khabib is told by the UFC to get on the bus and only bring one of his entourage.

Conor is the pussy here not Khabib.

Ok there you go, just confirming your maturity level little buddy...let me know when your an adult and I'm sure you'll have changed your mind.
<Goldie11>

Maybe you wouldn’t become irate if some dude showed up with 15 dudes and slapped around a person close to you but most men would. Conor was being honorable and Khabib chickened out.

Maybe you wouldn’t become irate if some dude showed up with 15 dudes and slapped around a person close to you but most men would. Conor was being honorable and Khabib chickened out.
Honorable?
<Dany07>

Let's go with that and anything else we can find to detract from Conor. I love how many people are pretending to be above it. These are the same soyboys that would get destroyed against an alpha and go whining to their bitch friend about how barbaric and uncivilized the guy is. Conor was absolute gold in there. The energy of pure confidence was of a man in tune with his own being and was on a level that struck fear into even people watching. He could be the next Dalai Lama.

.....Wait a minute?
So you Mcgregor fans logic to this is...."he didn't bring the dolly with him"
Ohhh that's gold...you guys crack me up
<Dany07>
He threw the dolly AFTER Khabib refused his offer to step off the bus and face him unarmed.

Are you retarded?

McGregors opiate induced tirade was satisfying to witness. The guy is barely coherent he’s done that much gear since he’s been away. Looks like he’s been on an 8 ball a night

You say he’s on ops. Then you say he’s on blow. Then your sig says he’s drunk. Which one is it?

Back