Anybody pumped for "When We Rise"?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ABC original mini-series that comes out Feb 27, which portrays the LGBT struggle and protests in their fight for freedom.
Has a really strong cast (Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell, Guy Pearce, Mary Louise Parker, etc)

Its getting a LOT of promotion and hype by mainstream media.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if sherdoggers are into this lol

SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

triggly-puff-animated.gif

Looks gross. Guy Pearce in drag could've saved it though

tumblr_lr6amvVKnj1qgvdf9o1_r1_500.gif

It looks very cheesy, and I wouldn't even think about watching it, although I do fully support LGBT rights.

I thought this was Shadow Priest's new movie about the South.

ABC original mini-series that comes out Feb 27, which portrays the LGBT struggle and protests in their fight for freedom.
Has a really strong cast (Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell, Guy Pearce, Mary Louise Parker, etc)

Its getting a LOT of promotion and hype by mainstream media.

What the fuck?

SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

triggly-puff-animated.gif
Ive seen that video before.

They were protesting some white sexist speaker at a college or something like that. I dont remember that other girl holding the camera though.

I'm not interested in that shit, but I'll tell you what I was interested in. There was this trans punk band called G.L.O.S.S. They looked like they were about to hit the big time but then they split up after being offered a record contract. Damn shame

I'll be surprised if sherdoggers are into this lol
Yeah, I mean most sherdoggers still aren't convinced that black people should be allowed to drink from the same water fountains much less that gay people should be socially accepted.

dont they have a parade for this shit every month or whatever, at this point who gives a fuck

Back