Anybody here go to a tanning salon?

no, i was graced from birth with tan skin to start off with.

I just started since I got that penis transplant the other day.

I do. A lot of people would call it "gay" but I get complemented on my complexion nearly every day by girls. People even ask me what my ethnicity is because they can't tell it's a fake tan I guess.

I've been asked if I model at least 5 times in the last few weeks.

Feels good

I do. A lot of people would call it "gay" but I get complemented on my complexion nearly every day by girls. People even ask me what my ethnicity is because they can't tell it's a fake tan I guess.

I've been asked if I model at least 5 times in the last few weeks.

Feels good

Do you let them down by telling them you're gay?

I’ll go to one during the winter when there’s so little daylight.
Also doesn’t hurt to get a bit of a tan before going somewhere warm on vacation.

Never understood why people would want to purposefully damage their skin to look darker. Nothing wrong with having pale skin. One of the dumber white people problems that exist

Never understood why people would want to purposefully damage their skin to look darker. Nothing wrong with having pale skin. One of the dumber white people problems that exist

I've been legally dead and am only posting here thanks to luck and some amazing ER docs. I don't fear cancer or death and I'm not going to not be tan out of fear. Live fast die when its time

Last edited:
Side note.... I’d put tanning salon franchise owner right up next to strip club owner and MMA gym owner as the top businesses that shady people are likely to own

Based on a previous thread I googled whether there was any tan salons in my city, as I hadn’t noticed any in a while. As it turns out, there is some. Most of them are in the gay district.

Hell no, I ain't no poof.

I really don't care if people tan, I just don't see the point. After looking at the skin of people that have been in the sun for 8-12hrs a day working on roofs, you might change your mind about tanning. The ones that don't cover up or use sunscreen have skin that looks like leather and they have age at relatively young ages. I get a couple of shades darker in a single day while wearing SPF 30. I try to limit my exposure after seeing older relatives of mine deal with various types of skin cancer.

I spend the large majority of time trying to stay out of the sun when working, Im definitely not paying for sunburn

Why would any dude spend time at a tanning salon?

so your basically asking who is gay?

You cruising for a bf?

Nope but I burn really easily, when I was young I looked like a Nazi posterboy in blondness.

No, i never saw the point in it. The people around here who use it are usually the over aggressive eye-talian chicks with leathery skin and too much make up.

Back