Anybody here embarassed for strickland and the people that stan him?

Shut up and dribble, errrr I mean fight.

Another person can never make me feel ashamed about what somebody else does. Good luck shaming me for things i actually do.

So him not being gay is a choice he makes?
Sounds like a gay to me.
I’m getting closeted homovibes from him since the very first day. Makes sense with his ragy anti-gay slurs and abused past.

Also „Tarzan“ I mean c‘mon…

Last edited:
Didn’t he admit to getting sexually abused by his father? Trauma like that can have certain effects. He may have some repressed feelings and this is all a defense mechanism.
Thank you!

Aren't there plenty of gay animals though? Supposedly 8 to 10% of wild sheep only court other males. I don't understand the homophobia. It doesn't really seem like a choice. That would be like someone telling me to stop being attracted to women. I'm not going to

Aren't there plenty of gay animals though? Supposedly 8 to 10% of wild sheep only court other males. I don't understand the homophobia. It doesn't really seem like a choice. That would be like someone telling me to stop being attracted to women. I'm not going to
Yep. This is true. The list is extensive. Then the religious retort is, well we are not animals!

I know what to expect from Sean when there's an open mic in the room, so I tend not to listen or ignore him until it's fight time.

Shocking that he isn’t in trouble for these comments. I guess woke isn’t as strong anymore.

Shocking that he isn’t in trouble for these comments. I guess woke isn’t as strong anymore.
It's as strong as you let it be. Acting like they don't exist is best way to go about it. Companies are way too quick to bend the knee.

Disney showed us both sides of the medal with Gunn and Carano.

This tweet is also dumb. He woke up one day and decided without any prompting he needed to take some time to log on the most public forum on the entire internet to broadcast to a million people his hot take philosophy and illogical associations regarding gay people.

That is doing the complete opposite of "staying the fuck out of people's lives" and is also the opposite of "WE DONT CARE" regarding the topic. He obviously cares and is fine talking degradingly in the most public forum about other people's lifestyles to get attention.

He's not just throwing a bitch fit while describing his own behavior and hot takes, he's claiming he's a victim of people discussing it on the internet....the place he chose to start a discussion on it.

He has a victim complex wrapped up in a concussed brain which make for some really dumb takes.

Seems like a logical and based tweet...and hopefully it triggers some people.

That fetch is washed, fam, fr, all caps, yeet.
Uhhhhhhh yeahhhh, "this", totally, fer sher, copacetic, rockin and rollin', apropos, au courant, roger that, with it man, cooooool baby.

Say, what?

Back