Anybody here change political stance?

Blackened is an admitted Nazi sympathizer and is using this website to try to inculcate people into his way of thinking

I don't mind Nazi sympathy, I'm just confused by his brain jumping all over and accepting non-nonsensical conclusions. He seems to think racial segregation is natural but literally has nothing to support that.

You literally have no idea at all what you're talking about.

Just look at the Iraq war that killed a million people, the prison industrial complex and all the third world cesspool inner city's of the US.

But keep on talking about bu bu but muh freedoms...

What do those things have to do with my statement?

Does "the Chinese" refer to The Chinese government, or refer to the individual Chinese people who have emigrated to different parts of Africa?

Also, I hate talking about Africa as if its not a continent. Which country do you have in mind? Then we can focus the discussion.

Here's the thing, i don't know much about the situation over there so maybe you could just briefly enlighten me please.

Why do you keep shifting topics? You said that people self-segregate/tribalize based on race. You used high school children as your supporting point (which makes me suspect you haven't actually been inside a high school in the last decade, but that's beside the point), and when I appealed to our extensive human history of intraracial conflict, you respond with "I don't think I said that".

Now you're trying to discuss genetic defects of multiracial children, a point that hasn't been mentioned, even tangentially, prior to this point.

If you would like to stick to a single conversation, I'm down. If you would like to ping pong around and abandon arguments as you see fit, I'm not really down for that.
I tried to address each of your points individually. I'm sorry this is taking a long time. It seems we are running in circles.

Intraracial conflict exists, sure. I just don't see the connection. Just because intraracial conflict exists doesn't mean that people don't have preferences of being around people who are racially similar.

And not even genetic defects alone, but rather inability to bond with their peers and family has been noted. Unfortunately, I do have to end it here (busy day ahead). Which is fine because I don't imagine I'd be able to change your perception nor you change mine, but I think we both got some perspective out of this.

America is nothing more than a European idea and creation which is now just a piece of land.

If it's not going to stay a European melting pot it's not going to be America anymore, just watch how things play out in the next few decades.
Says you. The idea that is America isn't exclusive to those of European heritage like your delusional ideology implies. America is stil going strong and is only getting better.

Blackened is an admitted Nazi sympathizer and is using this website to try to inculcate people into his way of thinking.

Are you a Stalin sympathizer or a sympathizer of the 100 million communist killed? How about an American sympathizer considering the Atom Bombs melted little Japanese kids skin off and recently a million were killed in the Iraq war. That blah blah blah calling people Nazi sympathizer talk has no weight anymore.

Why do you keep shifting topics? You said that people self-segregate/tribalize based on race. You used high school children as your supporting point (which makes me suspect you haven't actually been inside a high school in the last decade, but that's beside the point), and when I appealed to our extensive human history of intraracial conflict, you respond with "I don't think I said that".

Now you're trying to discuss genetic defects of multiracial children, a point that hasn't been mentioned, even tangentially, prior to this point.

If you would like to stick to a single conversation, I'm down. If you would like to ping pong around and abandon arguments as you see fit, I'm not really down for that.

You don't believe that people congregate based on some shared factor, race being one of them?

I grew up in Toronto, and I don't know if my perspective is anything more than just my perspective, but my group of friends consisted of all different races, and what held us together was culture. We all shared the same views, watched the same shows, used the same slang, had the same (non-existing) religion, etc. The fact that everyone was from a different background meant that we couldn't exclude people based on race, but looking at Toronto, there are distinct racial enclaves. There is a Chinese neighborhood, an Italian one, a Portuguese one, a Somali one, etc. It's human nature to band together based on commonalities, and race is a particularly popular one since it often comes with secondary commonalities like religion, dialect, traditions, etc.

So then it was I who was the confused one!

e02186d3a15a77e50db1145e8a7e1ef4.jpg

Here's the thing, i don't know much about the situation over there so maybe you could just briefly enlighten me please.

Well, what do you want to learn? This all started because you asked if I'd be okay with Europeans flooding into Africa, right? What info were you trying to attain from that question?

Are you a Stalin sympathizer or a sympathizer of the 100 million communist killed? How about an American sympathizer considering the Atom Bombs melted little Japanese kids skin off and recently a million were killed in the Iraq war. That blah blah blah calling people Nazi sympathizer talk has no weight anymore.

Japan lost, get over it

You don't believe that people congregate based on some shared factor, race being one of them?

I grew up in Toronto, and I don't know if my perspective is anything more than just my perspective, but my group of friends consisted of all different races, and what held us together was culture. We all shared the same views, watched the same shows, used the same slang, had the same (non-existing) religion, etc. The fact that everyone was from a different background meant that we couldn't exclude people based on race, but looking at Toronto, there are distinct racial enclaves. There is a Chinese neighborhood, an Italian one, a Portuguese one, a Somali one, etc. It's human nature to band together based on commonalities, and race is a particularly popular one since it often comes with secondary commonalities like religion, dialect, traditions, etc.

Are Portuguese and Italians a different race?

I wasn't asserting that people don't congregate based on shared factors. I was asking why he believes that race is the primary factor.

Last edited:
You must be very Pro-Trump & Bannon if you really believe that!!!
e54c8901c2088c8db75cfa65555eaada.png

I apologize sir....
2da4bc05eabc5684b26738630df9f1cb.png
No, I'm just a proud American. You can be too just renounce your love for Hitler and denounce his ideologies. No judgment just love ;)

Back