Anybody have experience buying ppv's through ufc.tv??

brian

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Wondering what was your streaming experience with streaming through ufc.tv, did your video buffer alot? Really would suck to know i paid for an event that buffers alot, lets be real, i have illegally streamed most of the event i've watched like probably most of us & it buffers like hell, so can i expect a different experience if i watch through ufc.tv instead?

I've bought two and there was no buffering, even on the hotel free WiFi I used.

i did that for Jones v DC 1 and used a HDMI cable to hook my laptop to my TV. The video was great with no buffering but the cable wasnt long enough to reach my couch so I had to get up every now and then.

I was wondering the same. I have fight pass via my xbox one & may order it. But I'll only do that if the feed is good.

I have ordered about 10 ppv's on there and most of them have been legit.. Occaisionally I'll get kicked off but it works immediately if you click play again. And Occaisionally it'll get pixelated for a couple seconds. But overall its better than paying for a cable company and ordering ppv's through them.

I've done it several times - no buffering/lag or any other issues.

The only problem I had was after you purchase the PPV - it doesn't seem to send you into the live feed right away, and there are no links to it - it was weird. I had to log out and then back in to get it to work.

Other than that, no problems, and good quality.

oIxPiv.gif

I did it over the interwebz and it was crazy! You could see the action like someone was there with a camera filming up close!

But no buffering, was good quality for Jones-Cormier 2

Works 99% of the time but every now and then it buffers. That makes me just buy it directly on my cable because I dont want it to buffer at an important moment.

I have 25mbps inet, should be fast enough right?

Done both UFC.tv and youtube. Both are good but i prefer youtube due to having a smart TV. I can watch it directly on the TV without having to worry about HDMI cables etc.

Wondering what was your streaming experience with streaming through ufc.tv, did your video buffer alot? Really would suck to know i paid for an event that buffers alot, lets be real, i have illegally streamed most of the event i've watched like probably most of us & it buffers like hell, so can i expect a different experience if i watch through ufc.tv instead?

No complaints either.
Actually bought multiple over the years and never had a bad experience.

i did that for Jones v DC 1 and used a HDMI cable to hook my laptop to my TV. The video was great with no buffering but the cable wasnt long enough to reach my couch so I had to get up every now and then.
Isn't it the same if you just use the UFC app on your tv?

Back