Anybody got plans for the 4th?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
Yeah I'm going to Vegas for Independence Day I can't wait I've never been. I will be going to be there for 4 days. Anybody got any suggestions on buffets? Y'all already know I'm going to the Heart Attack Grill and drunk gambling but what else does Vegas offer?

Might play some minecraft, fack my gf, and look at some fireworks.

I'm closing on my first house next Monday and need to be out of the house I am currently renting by July 2nd.

This new house is only about 30 minutes from my lake house, so I will probably go up to the lake and watch the fire works on the front yard or on my boat depending where on the lake they are shooting them off.

Buffets are for poor and fat people. Skip them and get food somewhere else.

Yeah I'm going to Vegas for Independence Day I can't wait I've never been. I will be going to be there for 4 days. Anybody got any suggestions on buffets? Y'all already know I'm going to the Heart Attack Grill and drunk gambling but what else does Vegas offer?
hookers...cocaine...I could go on...

Going to my gf's dad's lakehouse and gonna sit on a pontoon boat and drink lots of alcohol and watch fireworks.

I usually don't do anything. My goal on the 4th is to get my dog far away from the fireworks. She nearly has a heart attack. And I definitely won't stay home because I live to the hood & the black people shoot their guns into the air on the 4th & on New Years

Lol every Sherdogger is 185 pounds of all muscle is about 6'2 and makes 250k a day by sitting at a desk.

Nothing wrong with being poor if you're:
A) chasing a dream
B) going to school
or
C) fucked up by starting a family young

You're none of those things, you steal weed from bosses and you're fat by your own choice.

Nothing wrong with being poor if you're:
A) chasing a dream
B) going to school
or
C) fucked up by starting a family young

You're none of those things, you steal weed from bosses and you're fat by your own choice.
Damn the hate is real I'm just comfortable being fat it's not that big of a deal.

baseballbarbecue.png

Damn the hate is real I'm just comfortable being fat it's not that big of a deal.
No hate just speaking plain truths and yeah the truth is hurtful sometimes. If you're comfortable being fat understand it will lead to poor quality of life and an early grave along with having to settle for women you're not really attracted to.

Was going to suggest, but sounds like you got it covered.

Get your picture taken with Elvis, like these guys:
la-na-vegas-street-performers-20150930-pg

If you run outa money, just hang out a shingle:

azaz_zps02005ed0.jpg

Jump off the Stratosphere:

Last edited:
Im gonna be working and posting on here.. not in that order though

Back