Anybody else want to see Obama vs Trump Debate?Money can go to Charity(Houston/Florida/Mexico,umad?)

I wasn't aware of it at the time as I didn't watch the debates but saw that afterwards.
I wonder what would have happened if Hilary had turned around and told him to back the fuck up.
He was really trying to menace her, be imposing from behind, like a weirdo.
Trump can smack talk like nobody else in politics can. She was caught off guard and flustered.

I wasn't aware of it at the time as I didn't watch the debates but saw that afterwards.
I wonder what would have happened if Hilary had turned around and told him to back the fuck up.
He was really trying to menace her, be imposing from behind, like a weirdo.

Yeah, I think it's some sort of debater's trick. Not altogether unlike an MMA or boxing faceoff. Remember when Gore tried walking up on George W in similar fashion? Bush scored points in many people's mind for kind of standing up to him or whatever that nod was supposed to be. I think had Clinton turned around and told Trump to back up an stop acting like a weirdo, it would have been a major point in her favor. It's pretty much all anyone would remember from their debates. Given how close the election ended up being in several key states, perhaps it would have changed the outcome. That's a stretch no doubt, but not entirely implausible.

Ah, here:

Yeah, I think it's some sort of debater's trick. Not altogether unlike an MMA or boxing faceoff. Remember when Gore tried walking up on George W in similar fashion? Bush scored points in many people's mind for kind of standing up to him or whatever that nod was supposed to be. I think had Clinton turned around and told Trump to back up an stop acting like a weirdo, it would have been a major point in her favor. It's pretty much all anyone would remember from their debates. Given how close the election ended up being in several key states, perhaps it would have changed the outcome. That's a stretch no doubt, but not entirely implausible.

Ah, here:

You know it's a miss when you hear someone, Hillary this case, say what they wish they would have said or done.
Hindsight.

Trump can smack talk like nobody else in politics can. She was caught off guard and flustered.

something tells me that if Obama & Trump both called you gay you'd be angry at Obama, & thank Trump right after & believe him.

Not without a teleprompter he's not.

Sometimes I can't make sense of Obama, sometimes I'm not sure what he's talking about.

That's probably because a lot of the time Obama doesn't say anything. He just uses a lot of words to do so.

Not without a teleprompter he's not.

Sometimes I can't make sense of Obama, sometimes I'm not sure what he's talking about.

That's because you're a moron.

I have no doubt that Trump's incoherent, reductive babbling tests the upward limits of your comprehension.

That's probably because a lot of the time Obama doesn't say anything. He just uses a lot of words to do so.
I agree.

He looks confident and speaks with confidence. But after listening to a few lines, I'm like what does it even mean?

I agree.

He looks confident and speaks with confidence. But after listening to a few lines, I'm like what does it even mean?

The problem lies with your comprehension skills and not his speaking skills.

Would look like Anderson Silva vs. Leben, with the same color scheme.<{silvanormal}>
th

I'd pay to see that.

Trump would win cause he's not afraid to say anything.
delusional, it would be like neil de grasse tyson debating a 4 year old.
and you would still claim tyson was "destroyed"

Ah, here:

No way was Gore trying to intimidate GW there, he had been programmed by the IT department at the DNC to stand up when GW stood up.

Nelson Muntz Trump creeping on Hillary was very different, Hillary was in a no win situation, so I think she just ignored him the best she could and tried to make her freethrows.

Obama struggles without the teleprompter or if he get him off his rehearsed answer.

No, he doesn't.

The guy did hundreds of hours of non-teleprompter addresses and town halls, and apparently all you guys can do is find one clip of him stuttering. It is a fabricated and desperate attempt that Republicans made to insult his intelligence, since there is no legitimate way to do so. You are just toting the company line, like the other hacks. He had as few verbal slip ups as any president in my lifetime.

Trump didn't win any of the 2016 debates against Clinton and she was never considered a good of a speaker (even though she made tons of money doing it). Anybody who thought Trump won basically enjoyed his snappy comebacks that had no real substance...

Obama would snap back and put Trump in his place if he tried any of that shit. it would be a complete landslide victory for Obama. I'd also pay $100 for this PPV.

You're talking about the #1 POTUS vs a top 5 POTUS.

BHO takes this with ease. The next 7 years may change this fact, only time will tell.

Back