Anybody else want to see Obama vs Trump Debate?Money can go to Charity(Houston/Florida/Mexico,umad?)

That's exactly why Trump wins debates! He's aggressive with his enemies and funny!

Right. Who cares if he actually answers the question or even talks about the issues they are debating. As long as he is funny, aggressive and crude right?

He doesn't need a teleprompter but yes he is a very good speaker no matter how he is delivering the message. Trump on the other hand is a blowhard who known nothing about the topics at hand. He would resort to childish tactics within 5 minutes in a debate vs Obama because that's what his supporters would want. They would want Trump to call Obama all kinds of names and be as racist as possible.
Trump would ask for his birth certificate

I'm not surprised you like simple judging by your posts on here. They generally speaking contain very little substance if any

As compared to your ad hominem which adds to much to the discussions.

Right. Who cares if he actually answers the question or even talks about the issues they are debating. As long as he is funny, aggressive and crude right?
Trump gets to the point and goes on the offensive asap. That's his tactic, and it worked on Hillary.

Trump gets to the point and goes on the offensive asap. That's his tactic, and it worked on Hillary.

Because he doesn't know the issues rip. It is his only debate tactic and it's childish

That would be a fucking awesome exchange and great counter by Obama....I'll score it 10-8 Obama for that section of the debate.

He would also ask for Trumps bankruptcy records, all his previously failed business records, maybe ask him for a Trump steak with a glass of Trump wine. It would be a bloodbath and easily 10-8 Obama

Because he doesn't know the issues rip. It is his only debate tactic and it's childish
I think Trump would get Obama off his game just like he did Hillary. Obama struggles without the teleprompter or if he get him off his rehearsed answer.

That is how Trump does it.

I happened in the primary and with Hillary.

"But I'm under routine audit O'Bummer"

Here, you be Obama and I will be Trump
Okay. Let's start in a general way.
Not general as in General Kelly, looking embarrassed to be in the same room, but.
*something reasonable, true, and well worded*

But you can follow the Orange Idiot

hF37DAA69

Obama would murder Trump in every arena outside of a monster truck rally. He is just a much more polished speaker and orator.

FYI - I hate Obama. A lot.

And that's just about all he's polished at . . . :)

This alone would be worth the price of admission.
I wasn't aware of it at the time as I didn't watch the debates but saw that afterwards.
I wonder what would have happened if Hilary had turned around and told him to back the fuck up.
He was really trying to menace her, be imposing from behind, like a weirdo.

Back