Anybody else sick of this point fighting garbage?

Ya he was dominating in getting points and that's it. Boring as hell.

Still doesn't change the fact that you said you're sick of a fighter winning a few rounds and coasting to win close decisions and used GSP as an example.What a stupid example.

When fan favorite point fights, he's brilliant. When someone who isn't popular does it, we get shit threads.

Still doesn't change the fact that you said you're sick of a fighter winning a few rounds and coasting to win close decisions and used GSP as an example.What a stupid example.

Naw, he's the perfect example and I explained why. There's a difference to how he fought before and after the Serra loss. You claim he's always pushing it but as I said he's pushing for points, not to beat him up and fight. Constant take downs is for points.

Pre Serra loss, he was always going for the kill and was an exciting fighter to watch.

He also perfectly fits my example of going for a takedown to win the round but you chose to not talk about that one conveniently... It's really not that hard to understand.

Last edited:
When fan favorite point fights, he's brilliant. When someone who isn't popular does it, we get shit threads.

Who's my favorite? I'm talking about MMA in general. Get your straw man bullshit out of here.

Your post is shit.

Who's my favorite? I'm talking about MMA in general. Get your straw man bullshit out of here.

Your post is shit.
Your thread is shit. Oh man, they didnt play rock em sock em robots, now Im upset. FOH with that bullshit.

The action has actually gotten better the past couple of years. For a while we had a ton of lay n pray fights, we rarely see those anymore.

Your thread is shit. Oh man, they didnt play rock em sock em robots, now Im upset. FOH with that bullshit.

Most people seem to agree idiot while nobody said anything about rock em sock em style. More straw man...

You seem to really have a hard time making a legit point. Might want to think before you post.

I also hate it. There used to be more fights were fighters seemed to go to war and invested all their heart. Now too many seems to be sparring...

Lose 15% of purse every round ending. easy fix

Amanda did the right thing,if she was gone for the finish she's probaly would've gassed within 3 rounds...Valentina for otherside has a much better cardio,so i dont get why she fighted like that,there's no one to blame but herself.

Valentina is not a finisher, she is basically Holm with a better ground game.

Point fighting is a misnomer.

What's happening is that the fighters are becoming so evenly matched that they cancel one another out. Combine that with the fact that the UFC cuts fighters on a whim, some after a loss or two, others hang on forever with shit records...and its a recipe for people fighting safe.

A fight career these days is a crap shoot. Fighters wont fight sick, or take risks or drive for the finish because it's not good for their careers is they fail.

Naw, he's the perfect example and I explained why. There's a difference to how he fought before and after the Serra loss. You claim he's always pushing it but as I said he's pushing for points, not to beat him up and fight. Constant take downs is for points.

Pre Serra loss, he was always going for the kill and was an exciting fighter to watch.

He also perfectly fits my example of going for a takedown to win the round but you chose to not talk about that one conveniently... It's really not that hard to understand.

I claim what?Jesus christ you're stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back