Anybody else sick of all this faux trash talking and aggressive face offs?

100 percent sick of it. No need for the trash talk. It comes from the top. Dana and Co are happy when it turns into WWE. I'm a big Connor fan and was actually happy when Diaz beat him as he was way over the top in the build up with the disrespect.

He's by no means the only one though.

No. I'd rather see fighters try and hype the fight up (even if its cringey), than the same old boring shit.

What the TS describes is now the same old boring shit, because everyone does it.

The chiesa meltdown over his mom definitely wasn't scripted which is why I'm pumped for that fight. The Michael Johnson and gaetjh beef was totally bs tho

annoying as fuck i hate that shit..i respect if its real but you can see right through this act...u have to be like that from day one...thats why i love the diaz bros.. they are the originals..and conor too..even though he came in the game late he was that way from day one...gotta respect that...but all this other shit is gay..that last UFC summer bullshit press conference was SO CRINGY OMG...i hope they can get their act together..
Totally, if it's authentic, then great. But this other shit is forced and stale.

I think that they should just be real.........I like seeing the real person, and not some act....

Yes the WWEing of UFC is sad. A refection of our sad culture at the end of the day.

It's fun if they're good at trash talking. If they're bad it's cringeworthy. Rumble and DC were cringe on twitter

It's cage fighting. It's not some gentleman's sport like Pool or Golf.

There will always be an element of hype and aggressiveness. It's prize fighting.

Quit being a pussy. It's been going on since ufc 1.

Back