Anybody else excited for the start of Bare Knuckle FC?

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Idk about you guys but i always loved watching bare knuckle fights on youtube. Whether it was Kimbo in his prime or a bunch of gypsies going at it beside a camp site. Its so raw that even boring fights are still more enjoyable than boring regular boxing fights.

This is a great first step to making bare knuckle fights a norm. It will grow and soon more states will start to sanction it with the amount of research starting to come out supporting the fact that bare knuckle fights are more safe in terms of brain trauma. Gloves protect the attacker and allow much harder punches. This is number 1 bullshit. Punches need to be placed properly with fantastic technique everytime otherwise you will hurt yourself. This is how fighting should be like.

MMA and Muay Thai should go in this route too. It will change the entire game. In Muay Thai you will see more elbows and kicks. Same thing for MMA, plus improving BJJ with no more glove holding. You will see tons more rear naked chokes.

Fighting needs to be realistic. Gloves are one of the worst things we came up with.

Idk about you guys but i always loved watching bare knuckle fights on youtube. Whether it was Kimbo in his prime or a bunch of gypsies going at it beside a camp site. Its so raw that even boring fights are still more enjoyable than boring regular boxing fights.

This is a great first step to making bare knuckle fights a norm. It will grow and soon more states will start to sanction it with the amount of research starting to come out supporting the fact that bare knuckle fights are more safe in terms of brain trauma. Gloves protect the attacker and allow much harder punches. This is number 1 bullshit. Punches need to be placed properly with fantastic technique everytime otherwise you will hurt yourself. This is how fighting should be like.

MMA and Muay Thai should go in this route too. It will change the entire game. In Muay Thai you will see more elbows and kicks. Same thing for MMA, plus improving BJJ with no more glove holding. You will see tons more rear naked chokes.

Fighting needs to be realistic. Gloves are one of the worst things we came up with.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

yes

so its boxing with more hand injuries ? whos footing the bill for all those broken knuckles

is this the Dada 5000 bullshit he did in his backyard?

Have you not watched Lethwei/Burmese boxing before?

i'm definitely interested. a few ex-ufc fighters are in it tonight, too.

I am looking forward to it. Feels like 25 years ago in a way (when ufc started)..lots of familiar names too

u ever punch someone in the teeth? shit fucking hurts

Can't wait. Should be starting in hour and a half or so! Who all does the card consist of anyway?

so its boxing with more hand injuries ? whos footing the bill for all those broken knuckles
Its called knuckle conditioning like the old traditional karate guys would do, and proper shot placement. Brittle hand pro boxers like floyd will be dealt with in this sport.

Its called knuckle conditioning like the old traditional karate guys would do, and proper shot placement. Brittle hand pro boxers like floyd will be dealt with in this sport.
ok forgive me i had not heard of knuckle conditioning yet. lol @ floyd comment thats true actually.

The Just Bleed white trash on here are going to love it

Now well see if Rogans idea of getting rid of gloves decreases hand injuries...

Back